Part 81

When we finally arrived at training, we had to rush inside to prevent us from being really late. We had missed our chance to grab something to eat at the cafeteria. If we'd hurry up we might be on time to quickly change and not be late.

During our rush to the locker room we were greeted by all the staff members who were already busy preparing everything for our training session.

Once in the locker room, I got whisked away by Aitana, Patri, Jana and Pina while Alexia went to sit with the older players, falling into light conversation.

"You two are late." Patri smirked at me but before I could really answer her, she got interrupted by Pina.

"How did the date go?!" Pina asked, jumping up and down. Patri took a step closer and inspected my neck more thoroughly.

"Judging by those hickies, I would say it went very well." Patri pointed at one of the marks Alexia had left last night.

My hand immediately shot up to where Patri had pointed at. I subconsciously rubbed the spot on my skin like it would make it magically disappear by doing that.

"You've broken Leila's heart for sure now." Aitana chuckled while a huge smirk broke on her face. I simply glared at the girl. Of course they would tease me about it. I should have known.

"Who broke whose heart?" Leila came over and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Yours. Queenie finally slept with Ale." Pina said all excited, making me groan at all the teasing.

"Finally! It was about damn time." She squeezed her arms around me tighter and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Can we please stop all the teasing and move on?" I rolled my eyes to all the praises and attention I was getting.

Patri, Jana, Aitana and Claudia seemed to sense my frustration and held their hands up in surrender. But Leila was a different story. She was far from done teasing me. It only took her best friends so long to finally get together so now she was gonna take advantage of finally teasing us in every possible way or opportunity she got.

"Okay we'll stop." The others gave in, much to my relief. I let out a sigh of relief but it was short lived when the girl who had her arms around me chuckled in mischief.

"Ooh, are you shy?" I heard her say already imagining the smirk on her face.

I stepped away out of her arms and glared at the dark haired girl.

"Fine. I'll stop." She softly laughed and took me back in her arms, peppering my face full with kisses.

"You better." I mumbled into her chest, snuggling closer into her embrace. At first I refused to hug her back but when she had me wrapped up in her arms I stopped fighting and just gave in.

"It's gross how much you and Alexia are alike." I heard Patri mumble. My head snapped up from Leila's chest and I glared at the midfielder who held her arms up in defense once again.

Leila placed her hand on top of my head and forced my head back to her chest so I would stop glaring at Patri, making the others laugh at the interaction between us.

"How are you feeling about tomorrow's game? Your first league game." Aitana asked. I stepped away from Leila again and walked over to my bag to actually get ready for training. It was fairly warm outside so I opted for shorts and a t-shirt.

"Are you nervous?" Jana asked, following my lead and started changing as well as the others.

"Of course not! Have you seen how good we link up in training? We're gonna be the new dynamic duo!" Patri jumped up from rummaging through her bag but the others didn't fully agree with what the brunette was saying.