Part 95

A/N: what's up guys? Hope you all had a great day or will have one depending where you are in the world. Enjoy!

Training went well. We had done various drills and exercises and I felt good. It felt like I had settled in well over the course of the last couple of months here in Barcelona.

We were currently doing two versus two's. You had to try and score with your partner. When you did you had to turn around because the other team would step in by what used to be your goal and start an attack.

I was in a team with Mapi and we were facing Jana and Caro. Mapi and I were in possession. After a nice set piece from Mapi and I, we out played Caro and the only one standing in my way of the goal was Jana.

"Aah!" She groaned while the others cheered when I nutmegged her. I shot the ball inside the goal and celebrated my goals running circles around her while the coach called for a drink break.

"Aye!" I cheered much to the annoyance of the girl.

"Oh come on! Can you like not be that good for one minute!" She groaned again after my celebrations.

"Too slow Fernandez!" I teased the girl.

"Oh yeah?" She looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

I looked at her confused, wondering what she was up to but before I fully grasped what was happening, she attacked.

"Whaaa." I shrieked when she jumped on my back, taking me to the ground. She climbed on top of me and held me down to the best of her abilities.

"Jana, get off me." I groaned out. I tried to fight back but that proved to be difficult when both my arms were trapped underneath my body and someone sitting on your back, pushing my head into the grass.

"Make me." She teased, smiling proudly down at me.

"You'll regret it!" I shuffled my hands to a better position.

With all the strength I had, I pushed myself up with Jana on my back. With a shriek the girl wrapped her arms around me in surprise before I flipped us over. Now I was sitting on top of her, arms high in the air.

"Ha, I win." I laughed at the younger girl. The others laughed, looking at us in amusement.

"I let you win." She groaned, tapping the floor. I let go of her and stood up. I held out my hand to help her up from the ground.

"Sure, you did." I smirked at her. "Face it, I'm just stronger than you."

"I'll nutmeg you next time Queenie." She ruffled my hair, making me groan. Now I had to redo my hair again.

"I'll hold you to it." I pushed her away from me and pulled my hair into a bun again.

"Girls take your places!" Lluís yelled at all the girls but more specifically Jana and I. We both scurried away in the direction we had to go.

I took my place behind the goal with Mapi again. We patiently waited our turn and ran on the pitch when the other team played us the ball. The opposing team consisted of Khiera and Marta.

Mapi was the one that took a hold off the ball first. She briefly looked up to get a visual of everyone's positions. I saw a small opening in between Khiera and Marta and Mapi had seen it as well. She kept a hold of the ball for a bit longer so I could time my run and then played a beautiful pass between the two girls, right into my path.

I was about to bury the ball in the back of the net when I felt a cleat collide with my left ankle, taking me to the ground before I had even time to react. My shoulder broke the fall which only made the pain worse. A sharp pain shot through my ankle and shoulder.