Part 118

A/N: Happy monday everyone! Hope you're all doing good. Enjoy the chapter. 

We were all finally on the bus, ready to go to the stadium. Kelley obviously was late again because the defender forgot her cleats. Again. How she takes care of herself, I have no clue.

Even though most of the girls were buzzing with excitement, it was a special game after all, I was slightly nervous. It was Jill's last game so the pressure was on. We all had decided that we wanted her to go out with a bang and besides that I was gonna be captain today.

I choose to sit near the front of the bus, next to Alyssa. Not a lot was said between the two of us but it didn't have to. Alyssa's calming presence was enough to slow down my racing heart.

The quiet moment gave me the perfect opportunity to text my girlfriend a bit and to congratulate her on her game.

Reina ❤️

Congrats babe! Seems like we have reason to celebrate after all.

Queen ❤️

Ooh mi amor, even if I hadn't scored we would still celebrate 😏

Reina ❤️

Ooh, someone is confident. Did scoring the goal go to your head? 🙄

Queen ❤️

As if you don't want to celebrate 🙄

Reina ❤️

You know me so well 😌 can we like hide out the first day we're back home? 🙏

Queen ❤️

Yes please. Just you, me, a bed

Reina ❤️

And Nala...

Just saying.

Queen ❤️

Right 😳

Reina ❤️

We arrived at the stadium.

Queen ❤️

Good luck mi amor. Call me after.

And once again I couldn't stop the smile from growing. Something that seemed to happen a lot when it came to her. That's the positive thing with Alyssa. I knew she'd notice but she didn't ask or teased me about it. She just kept smiling while scrolling on her phone.

Unlike someone else, who was sitting a few rows behind me. While I was busy texting Alexia, Christen kept a close eye on me. Never once did her gaze leave my figure. She'd noticed me texting and the growing smile that came with it.

"She's seeing someone." Chris muttered to Tobin, who was sitting next to the forward like most times but unlike Christen, she wasn't paying attention to what I was doing on the bus. She didn't even open her eyes.

"What?" She hummed, only half listening to what her girlfriend was saying.

"She's seeing someone." Chris repeated herself but again Tobin's eyes remained closed, although the forward had gained her attention now because she had a slight feeling of who she was talking about.