Part 132

A/N: Enjoy! Have a good weekend! 

I took one final deep breath and opened the door, revealing the older lady with a big smile on her face. She secretly was excited for the dinner and had been looking forward to it since she got invited.

"Bon Dia Maria." I greeted the lady and gestured for her to come inside.

"Bon Dia hija. Como estas?" She entered and greeted me with a big bear hug. The hug felt warm and safe, it felt like a hug only mother's or grandmother's could give.

"Buena y tu?" I slowly let go of the woman and smiled at her, one which she returned with a playful glint in her eyes.

Alexia soon joined us at the door and greeted Maria with a hug as well. Once she let go of my girlfriend, she answered my previous question.

"I'm good, it seems like I'm interrupting something." She said while her smile turned into a mischievous smirk but her remark had me confused, unaware of the newly formed bruises on my neck.

"No, no. I was just done with everything." I reassured my older friend but the smirk only grew and so did the amusement on her face.

"That hickey that's forming on your neck tells me otherwise." She pointed at a spot on my neck and then at another one. "Oh and there's one too." She wiggled her eyebrows and then walked into the living room, leaving me and Alexia in the hall.

"I'm gonna kill you." I spun around to glare at my girlfriend, who had a sheepish look on her face, and followed after Maria but Alexia was quick to grab my wrist again like she had done mere minutes ago.

"To be continued." She smugly smiled at me and pecked my cheek, going after Maria.

I scoffed at her behavior but the small smile that formed on my lips was pretty hard to suppress. The two were already seated and chatting about when I arrived in the living room.

When Maria saw me walk in, she turned her attention to both me and Alexia, "You two have a lovely home." She gave us a loving smile, gesturing around.

"Thank you. Would you like some wine?" I offered to the older lady.

"Yes please. That would be nice." She nodded and returned my smile.

"I'll go, you enjoy the company." Alexia immediately got up and gave my shoulder a light squeeze. I simply nodded gratefully at my girlfriend and sat down next to Maria.

"You were busy." Maria turned in her seat to face me and smirked.

"No I wasn't." I crossed my arms and leaned into the couch more, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, you were." She wiggled her eyebrows. The older lady had a hard time suppressing her laughter while I was doing my best to hold in a groan.

"Oh my God, nothing happened." I gave her a small glare but it didn't faze her in the slightest.

"Yet." Maria winked.

"Oh my God." I groaned, throwing my head back. I screwed my eyes shut, taking a deep breath. Luckily for me Alexia decided to walk in with three glasses of wine in her hands,

"Here you go." She handed one of the glasses to Maria and the other to me but I declined.

"Oh no, no wine for me." I waved her off and while Alexia understood why, Maria looked rather confused.

"Why? Are you pregnant?" She looked me up and down with a mix of shock and excitement on her face.

"No!" My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, Alexia bursted out laughing instead. "We're in the middle of our season." I explained myself further.