Part 113

A/N: Hey guys, what's up? Happy monday. Enjoy the chapter :) 

Finally I was back home in Barcelona after a busy week with the national team. As suspected my nightmares were a pain in the ass but in the end I was able to manage them and push through.

I was walking the halls of the training facility of Barcelona when on my way out I bumped into someone. To my luck that someone was Kheira and she didn't look happy about it at all.

"Watch it!" She growled and gave me a hard shove against the wall.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, not really fighting back anymore, I had learned my lesson since the last time I did that.

"I don't care. Watch it or next time I'll make sure you'll never step foot on a field again." She hissed in my ear after she pushed me against the wall again and walked away.

I sighed out, getting fed up with her jealous behavior, but there wasn't a lot I could do then to just deal with it. Footsteps from behind me made me turn around. Jana, with a glare on her face, stomped my way. The girl wasn't happy and I had a fairly good guess as to why.

"Eleanore, this needs to stop. You need to tell Ale." The girl told me sternly and even though she was younger then I was and considered a puppy, she was actually slightly scary.

"Jana." I sighed out and pushed past her but this time she had enough. She wasn't going to let it slide anymore.

"No, don't." She grabbed my wrist, effectively turning me around. The look she gave me made me shiver. A look that showed she was done.

"Either you tell her or I will." Jana stood there with a stoic and determined look on her face, her hands on her hips.

"Fine." I grumbled, turning around bumping into yet another person.

"You gotta be kidding me" I grumbled under my breath but when I looked up that breath hitched in my throat.

"Tell me what?" Ale asked, looking curiously my way. I groaned under my breath.

Now there was no escaping anymore. She knew something was up. I briefly turned to Jana and she gave me an encouraging nod, telling me to continue. When I faced Ale again, I took a deep breath and decided to take the jump.

"That, uhm, Kheira, she said some hurtful stuff. She threatens me all the time and even deliberately tries to injure me." I barely got out. My feet suddenly became very interesting and I started fidgeting with my hands. For some reason I was nervous about her reaction.

"Kheira?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. It seemed to surprise her and that she didn't really believe what I had said.

"Oh well." She shrugged, her actions shocking me. My gaze shot up from my shoes, to the woman in front of me.

She stood there, seemingly unbothered by it all. There was this stoic look on her face and while I kept on looking for any sign of remorse, I couldn't find any. To the contrary even, because what she said next made my blood run cold.

"You deserved it."

"What?" I stumbled out. It was like my heart broke into a million pieces. It felt like I couldn't breath, that the wind got knocked out of me.

"Did you really think I loved you? It was fun, I'll give you that but Kheira is right, you're not worth it. You're nothing. Besides, after what you did to Jana, no one loves you and no one ever will." Ale spat with venom in her voice. Her stoic look turned into a glare and if looks could kill, I would've been dead.