Part 57

The next day, well technically the same day but just four hours later, we found ourselves at the airport ready to go back to the States.

As we were going through customs, I spotted some small group of fans waiting for us. Most of my teammates waved at them and then walked along. That was probably what I should have done considering we were on a time limit. As you can guess that's not what I did.

"What's up guys? How are you all doing?" I asked, approaching the group of fans who immediately responded.

I high fived most of them and took some pictures and signed some stuff.

"Queenie, time to go!" I heard Carli yell for me. I looked her way and gave her a nod to indicate that I would finish up.

"Alright, you guys. I gotta go. It was nice meeting you all and thank you for the support." I waved and walked up to Carli. Carli threw her arm around my shoulder and we both walked to where the team was.

The plane ride itself was a lot calmer than the last few hours. Everyone was trying to recover as much as possible from the previous activities, knowing that the next few days would be hectic.

The first hours were spent sleeping, desperately catching up with the lost sleep but after that we started round two.

When we arrived, the pilot asked us if we wanted to go through the vip lounge or just through the terminal where we could grab something to eat.

Seeing as I hadn't eaten since the party after our game I was starving so we decided on the latter. Me, Kelley, Alex and Allie were walking around to grab some food when Kelley and I saw some girls walking around with beer.

"Hey, quick question. Where did you guys get the beer?" Kelley and I approached the two girls.

"We bought it in that store over there" they said pointing to the store in front of us. We both high fived each other upon finding more beer till we came to the realization that we didn't have any money with us.

"Do you have any more?" Kelley asked them hopefully.

"Uhm yeah." The taller one answered and she took a six pack out of her bag.

"Can we have it, we can trade you a shirt?" I said.

"Really?" Both girls looked surprised at my trade.

"Yup we just really want the beer." I sheepishly looked at the two.

"If we can have a photo too, you have yourself a deal." One of them answered, sticking her hand out to shake.

"Deal." Both I and Kelley said at the same time, shaking their hands.

We met back up with the other two after we had made our transaction.

"Where have you two been?" Allie asked worriedly.

"We got beer." Kelley cheerfully held up her beer.

"How did you get beer? We were supposed to go for food!" Alex threw her arms up in disbelief.

"But we got beer." I held up the sixpack with a big smile.

"But you need food." Alex said again.

"But we got beer." I repeated myself, holding up the sixpack with a big smile still on my face.

"But you ne-" Alex cut herself off, sighing, clearly seeing there is no point in arguing. "You know what? Never mind. Good job." She patted my shoulder and walked into the direction the others were. Kelley and I high fived each other.

Once at the hotel we finally had some time to relax properly. Rose and I were sharing a room and were napping a bit, catching up on some sleep.

So I had some spare time on my hands and instinctively grabbed my phone and went to Alexia's contact. My thumb hovered over the contact but I decided against it.