Part 120

A/N: What's up guys? Happy monday. Sorry it's so late, I had a very busy day today and then I was so tired that I plannend on updating tomorrow but then I felt guilty and I couldn't sleep so here it is :) Enjoy! Hope you all have a good week! 

A cool autumn breeze hit me in the face once I stepped out of the airport of Barcelona nine hours later. I took a deep breath and a smile immediately grew on my face, even though I was more than a bit jet lagged but I didn't care, I was home.

Walking out to the parking lot, I eagerly scanned the area for my girlfriend and almost immediately spotted her leaning against the hood of her car.

Not wasting any more time, I rushed over but before I reached her, my excitement died down a bit. She wasn't alone. Out of the car came Leila and Mapi.

"Queenie!" Mapi yelled out, running towards me with Leila hot on her tail and jumped in my arms while Leila jumped on top of us.

Although at first I was maybe slightly disappointed that I wasn't gonna have a quiet night in with my girlfriend, now that those two weirdos were in my arms, I was more then happy.

Secretly I had missed them and they had made it clear over the past week they had missed me too. More than once did Ale call me frustrated because the two defenders bugged her about me.

"You're finally home again!" Leila cheered with a huge grin on her face.

I had dropped my suitcase in order to keep us upright. Because of the force the two of them came running at, we almost fell to the ground.

"We missed you." Mapi piped in. I chuckled at the defenders but accepted the hug nevertheless.

"I missed you guys too. I didn't know you guys would come to pick me up." I pulled away from the two. Mapi sheepishly smiled while Leila simply shrugged.

"We wanted to see how you're doing." Mapi smiled cheekily. It wasn't a complete lie.

They simply wanted to see me after a week of camp but they too had noticed the bags under my eyes that game and during our FaceTime moments. They were just as worried as Alexia was so they wanted to make sure I was okay.

"Just face it, us picking you up is gonna be our new tradition." Leila shrugged, smirking.

"Well that's nice." I deadpanned but my eyes soon fell on the person I wanted to see most.

While Mapi and Leila rushed over in order to hug me, she calmly walked over, a loving smile on her face. She watched our every move of that interaction between me and the two defenders which she found annoyingly cute but most of all she was glad I was home.

"Can I hug my girlfriend now?" Alexia raised an eyebrow at the two.

Mapi and Leila wanted to protest at first but I was faster than that and pushed them off me. Both girls had a pout on their faces.

"We see how it is." Leila pretended to be hurt but as soon as Alexia was within reach I completely forgot about them.

"Hey" Alexia softly said while my hands went to her hips to pull her closer, her arms around my neck.

"Hey there." I gave her a cheeky smile, hovering my lips over hers.

The wait of her lips on mine was almost unbearable and it didn't take long for Alexia to get impatient. It was a quick, yet sweet kiss. One I was longing for ever since I got to camp.

"I'm happy you're home." She pulled away a bit with a loving smile on her lips.

"I'm happy to be home." I was about to kiss her again when we got interrupted by a gagging sound, ruining the moment.