Part 122

A/N: A day later then usual. Sorry guys but I hope you enjoy! Have a nice day or night.

Most of Aitana's apartment was now packed up. All that rested for us to do was carry it down and store it in the moving van. I was waiting at the van with one of the boxes in hand when Alexia walked up to me. Instead of a box, she had her car keys in hand and Vicky right behind her.

"We're out of boxes but there is still some stuff to pack up. Vicky and I are going to get some more." She explained and kissed me.

I simply nodded and with that she was gone. Mapi continued her story that she was telling before Alexia came and we continued our task. Everyone was helping out and there was a chill vibe hanging among us but it didn't last though.

"Hey ladies. What are we doing?" Aitana's landlord walked over to us with a sickening smirk on his face. Something made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"I'm moving." Aitana awkwardly mumbled. This seemed to shock the man because once Aitana mentioned the move, his eyes widened.

"You're really moving?!" he raised his voice, making me flinch slightly. Mapi noticed and took a step closer to me, our shoulders touching.

"Yes. That's what terminating your contract usually means." Aitana sassed back, much to the frustration of the landlord.

He took a step towards her and was now standing right in front of the girl. This made me take a step forward as well, Mapi copying my move. I watched him like a hawk, something in my gut told me to not trust the guy.

"Your van is not allowed to park there." He gritted through his teeth, squinting his eyes at the brunette.

"Actually it is. I asked Juan if we could use the parking space and he agreed." Aitana answered the man, standing her ground.

"It's private property. That parking spot belongs to me. I'll decide what happens with it." He glared right at Aitana.

His frustration level was clearly rising, that much was clear. His face was getting red and his eyes became darker. He balled his fists and took yet again another step closer to Aitana. This time it was Mapi who reacted first.

The blonde moved to stand right beside the younger brunette, ready to step in at any given time. It would only be a matter of time before the situation would escalate. That much was clear.

"So move it." He said emphasizing every word, maybe even spitting a bit and that was all it took for Mapi to step in.

"Come on men, just let us park there, we're almost done anyway." Mapi stepped in front of Aitana and actually physically pulled her behind her.

"Stay out of this." The men growled at the blonde a little but too aggressive for my liking.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's fine. We'll move." I stepped in between the blonde and the man, just like Mapi did only seconds ago, holding her back a bit, trying to ease the tension.

"Good." He clenched his jaw and glared at Mapi again then pointed at Aitana. "When you're done, come drop off your key."

With a huff, he turned around and walked back inside. We all looked at each other, confused. That was just weird and very off.