Part 100

A/N: happy Monday and happy 100th! Thank you guys so much for sticking around with me and putting up with the story for so long. I hope you're not tired of me yet. Enjoy the slightly longer chapter and have a great week!
Ooh by the way, Leah makes an appearance today, hope you like it 😈

It was early, very early in the morning, when someone decided to wake me up from my peaceful slumber. Last night was a very long and exciting night and it had me exhausted in a good kind of way. 

I was cuddled up to Alexia's side, her arm loosely wrapped around my waist and my head tucked under her chin when the Spaniard decided that we had slept long enough. 

I felt Ale place kisses all over my face in an attempt to wake me up. It was too early for my liking so the only thing the Spaniard got as a response was a groan. 

I buried my head deeper into the brunette's chest and tried to go back to sleep. Alexia had different plans so her hand that was resting on my hip slowly traveled more towards my thigh which sent shivers down my spine. 

"Mmh, let me sleep." I stretched out and jawned. 

Alexia chuckled at my unwillingness to get up. She tightened her hold on me. Her hand going back to my hip, drawing small shapes on it. 

"You seem tired." Shu murmured into my hair. 

A small smile formed on my lips, remembering the events from last night. Undoubtedly Alexia did as well and was smirking after her comment. 

"Who's fault is that?" I mumbled against her neck, placing a kiss on it. 

"Mine." Her breath hitched in her throat by my sudden kiss. "I take full responsibility for that." Alexia gloated, making me chuckle. 

The ringing of my phone ruined any of my plans to go back to sleep even though Alexia would probably have ruined them anyway. Without looking up, I grabbed my phone, unplugged it and picked up. 

"Hello." I groggily answered. 

"How many times do I have to explain how FaceTime works?" I heard Leah chuckle on the other side of the phone. 

"What?" I asked confused. I was still trying to wake up my brain. 

"I'm facetiming you." Leah chuckled. 

Once my brain finally seemed to process what the blonde defender had said, my eyes widened in shock and so did Alexia's. 

"Ellie?" Leah called out my name, wondering if I was still there. 

I slowly moved out of Alexia's embrace, trying to be mindful of the phone so Leah wouldn't see anything. Once I sat up against the headrest and I was sure Alexia was out of sight, I lifted the phone away from my ear and showed myself on the screen. 

"Hey Le, what's up?" I greeted the defender with a small smile and rubbed the remaining sleep out of my eyes. 

"Waw, you look tired." Leah laughed once she finally got a good look at me. Alexia, who laid next to me, scrolling on her own phone now, snickered at the blonde's comment. 

"Why, thank you. You look awful as well." I deadpanned, making the blonde on the other side of the phone chuckle even more. 

"No I don't, I look good." Leah wiggled her eyes at me causing me to laugh.