Part 30

"Yes Queenie!" Leah yelled jumping on my back after I had scored yet another goal.

"Okay, I vote for never putting them in the same team again unless I'm in their team." Katie mumbled.

I ran past Katie and stopped to pat her back. "There, there." I said with a laugh.

Katie just glared at me. "Are you quoting Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory?"

"Yes. Yes I am." I smiled smugly at her.

"Okay McCabe, let's break it up so we can kick your ass some more." Daan laughed at Katie.

During the rest of our scrimmage our team continued to trash the other side. Much to the dismay of a certain Irish girl. This just made it even more fun.

"Alright girls! That's it for today." Joe ended the training.

"Remind me that I never want to play against you again." Viv and I were gathering our stuff together.

"Ha same with you goat, but unfortunately we're gonna have to at the world cup next summer." I smirked at the forward, who glared at the nickname. "What? It's a fitting nickname."

"Well, I don't like it."

"Too bad." I stuck my tongue out. While we were talking amongst the two of us the others of our little group joined us.

Lisa swung her arm around my shoulders. "So how are you and the traitor doing?"

I chuckled at her nickname for Mason. To be honest Mason and I were doing quite good. It was now half of December and we had been dating for two months. Even my friends liked him, kind of.

"Were doing good."

"I haven't seen him at a game. Is he coming to the game against City? He's in Manchester that weekend with his team anyway." Daan told me.

"I don't know, I haven't asked him yet."

"Perfect, just the 8 players I was looking for." Joe walked up to us.

"What's up coach?" Daan was the first to speak.

"The management and mediateam want the 8 of you to do some media duties this afternoon."

"All 8 of us? All at once?"

"Yes Leah, all 8 of you. Apparently they want you to do some sort of challenge."

"Cool. Sounds fun enough." I shrugged my shoulders. The others agreed and with that we went to the locker room to get ready. After we had showered and cetera we were escorted to a small minivan that would bring us to our destination with a small camera crew to accompany us.

"They're not gonna kill us are they?" Jordan started to wonder.

"Nah, don't worry about it, our group is too big for that so they probably gonna pick just one of us to kill." I simply said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me in shock, definitely Jordan who seemed to be working out whether or not I was serious.

"It's me isn't it? It's gonna be me?" She looked at me.

"Hey Jord?"

"Yeah?"

"I was kidding." She narrowed her eyes at me, again trying to see if I was lying.

"I knew that." Shen then mumbled when everyone started to laugh.

"We're here." The driver stopped the bus and waited for us to get off.

"And where is here exactly?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.