Part 93

A/N: Well I guess happy Wednesday instead of Monday. I got a bit busy but I'll make it up to you all. Anyway enjoy.

I was woken up by the sound of Alexia's alarm. I rolled over on my stomach and buried my face deeper into the pillow. I heard a small chuckle and felt a kiss being placed right next to my ear before I felt a cold breeze flow under the sheets. 

Presumably Alexia, who was getting up for whatever reason that I didn't agree with. In an instant I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist, dragging her back down. 

"Don't go." I whined, completely wrapping her up in my arms and tangled my legs around hers so she had no way of getting up. Alexia laughed at the action and easily let herself be compelled to stay in bed a bit longer.

"I have to go. I have some interviews before training." She tilted her head to the best of her abilities to get a look at me. I simply groaned and placed a kiss on her cheek with my eyes closed. 

She wurmed herself around in my arms and instantly locked her lips on mine. Her hands cupped my face and she deepened the kiss in no time. We stayed like this for a while longer till she really had to get up. 

"I really have to get up now, but you stay and snooze a bit more." She kissed the top of my head one more time before she reluctantly pulled away completely and got up. 

"Mmh, I'll get up with you and help with breakfast. Nala needs a walk anyway." I sleepily groaned at her and followed her to the bathroom to get ready.  

We worked together in sync. Once we had changed into some Barcelona gear, we started on breakfast. She cut the fruits and I made the pancakes, some calming music playing in the background. 

When we were done, she placed her dishes in the sink and kissed the top of my head before getting ready to leave. I cleaned up the kitchen some more and grabbed all the things I needed to go on a walk with Nala. 

"Will you be fine on your own?" Alexia reappeared from our bedroom with a cute worried expression on her face. 

"I'll be fine. I promise. I'll call Mapi or Leila to pick me up." I wrapped my arms around her neck once she was close enough. 

"Okay, I'll see you at training?" She kissed me and waited for my answer as if she didn't already know. 

"I'll see you at training." I smiled at her and lovingly bumped my nose against hers making a smile reappear on her face. 

She grabbed her bag and was out of the door in no time. I turned around and looked at Nala, who was patiently waiting near the table where I had put all of her stuff. 

"You're ready to go?" I asked the dog but all I got from her was her looking at me like I was crazy and maybe I was. I was talking to a dog after all. 

"Yeah, you're not gonna answer me." I mumbled, facepalming myself in the process. 

I grabbed her leach and we were on our way to the park. Despite the early hour it was already quite sunny outside. I enjoyed the sun to the fullest and once we reached the small dog park, I let Nala run freely while sitting down on a bench myself. 

The sound of my phone ringing, disturbed the peace and quiet that had the park surrounded so easily in the morning. When I fished my phone out of my pocket, I saw it was Leila who was calling. 

"Hey there bestie. Missed me?"  I smirked into the phone. I heard the raven haired girl scoff through the phone. 

"You wish. It was calm without you." She scoffed, making me laugh.