Part 139

A/N: Happy Monday! I hope you all have a good one!

Alba and I had been shopping for the last two hours, running around town and rushing into stores, looking for the perfect outfits. Alba had already collected several bags whereas I chose not to spend as much money as the younger Putellas.

We were well past lunchtime and I was getting hungry. The idea of ceasing our hunt for clothes or shoes and to opt for lunch was growing by the second.

“Hey, do you mind stopping at Walmart for a quick second so I can buy my little brother a small gift and after we can get lunch?” I stopped and asked the brunette.

Alba seemed to have the same idea as I did because when I mentioned lunch her eyes immediately lit up. “Yes!” The girl practically shouted but soon got a grip on herself again.

“I mean no, I don't mind and yes, I like that idea.” She said after she cleared her throat but that big smile and twinkle in her eyes remained.

“Come on.” I chuckled and grabbed her arm that held onto four bags. “This way.” I guided her to the closest Walmart.

“Okay, what are we looking for?” Alba curiously asked while she let her eyes roamed over the aisles we were walking through.

“I don't know yet. Something for my brother.” I shrugged and continued my way to the toy department.

“Okay, maybe the better question is, how old is he?” Alba followed me closely, scared that she would get lost in the massive store.

Obviously Alba hadn't met my family yet but she vaguely knew about my brother. Alexia had spoken about him more than once apparently but that introduction didn't go any further than that he was the sweetest and cutest boy Alexia had met.

“He's four.” I turned around and smiled at her before looking in front of me again.

Once we reached our final destination, I looked over all the toys that were neatly put away in the aisles but I couldn't help but be overwhelmed. Quietly I looked through most of them in search of a cool gift.

I had just passed the section with all the Nerf guns when suddenly I felt a soft arrow hit the side of my head. Slowly, I turned my head to the side where the arrow came from and I saw Alba, holding a small nerf gun in her hands.

She was trying so incredibly hard not to laugh. It cost her a lot of energy not to burst out laughing then and there.

“Really?” I glared at her. She simply nodded, still trying not to laugh but she raised her gun again, aiming it at me.

“Alba.” I warned and slightly tilted my head but the smirk only grew on her face.

“Don't you,” but before I could finish, another arrow hit me straight at my forehead again. This caused the youngest Putellas to break. She burst out laughing, she even bent over, holding her stomach.

“Run.” I gritted through my teeth and she bolted away with a squeal, still holding on to the Nerf gun.

I grabbed one myself and took off after her. Of course, the one that I took was a lot bigger than the one she had taken. After running down some aisles, I finally spotted Alba.

“Alba! Stop!” I ran straight to her but I should have thought this through. What did I expect? For her to wait for me?

“Nope.” She mumbled and immediately took off. In seconds I was right behind, shooting some arrows at her, narrowly missing the younger girl. “Damn you and your stupid love for sport.” Alba grumbled, still running and dodging my arrows.