Part 134

A/N: Have a good week! Hope it goes better then mine.

The celebrations continued on in the locker room, but most of the girls hurried up to get home as quick as possible so we could go out all together and let loose after a spectacular win against a rival.

Alexia and I got home an hour later after she had to literally drag me away from Mapi and Leila with whom I was annoying Melanie with. The older Spaniard thanked her lucky star, when Alexia finally made me leave and Mapi and Leila were left alone.

We got ready and once Ona arrived, we were already out the door. Most of our friends were waiting at the entrance of the restaurant where we had made our reservations.

Dinner went by without a hitch. Everyone fell into light conversations quite fast and was laughing and joking around. It was the perfect send off for a short international break once again. The last one of the year.

After dinner, we all decided to stop by a local bar not too far from the restaurant we had dinner at. Alexia had invited her friends and they were gonna meet us there.

"Ellie!" Miriam yelled out when she entered the bar and spotted me, leaning against a wall, conversing with Mapi and Leila.

The girl rushed over and without a warning she pulled me into a tight embrace. For a split second I didn't know what was happening so my arms stayed open instead of wrapping them around her, but that only lasted a second before I returned the hug.

"Hey there, good to see you too." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her. Carla, Nerea and Marc followed right after the Spaniard, except for Gabriella. The girl kept her distance, but I didn't mind that. It wasn't like our first interaction went so smoothly.

"I was starting to think that Ale was keeping you from us." Carla laughed and wiggled her eyebrows at my girlfriend, who simply scoffed.

"Believe me, I've tried." Ale rolled her eyes. My eyes immediately snapped at her, mimicking her eye roll while the others bursted out laughing. All except Gabriella of course. God verbit her smiling that involves me.

"So just to make sure we actually see you again. How about we get coffee on Thursday?" Nerea asked hopeful but sadly I had to get a raincheck.

"I can't, I leave for camp in two days." I sadly said and felt Alexia tense up beside me.

Since the last camp she has been acting weird about it, always tensing up, looking worried when camp was mentioned. It was like she didn't want to let me go and honestly I was dreading the moment I had to leave her behind, scared for the nightmares to return.

"Again?" Carla asked, confused. "You just got back?" Miriam finished for the brunette.

"Sadly. We usually have camp at the beginning of September and then one at the beginning of October again. This is the last one of the year." I explained to Alexia's friends.

"How about we get coffee once I'm back?" The girls and Marc seemed to like that idea and instantly agreed.

Ale followed along the conversation with a smile on her face. She loved that I was getting along with her friends so well, thanking whatever God there was for it.

"Less talking, more dancing!" Leila suddenly jumped over, grabbing my shoulders. The older girl started to push me towards the dancefloor leaving me no choice but to follow her while laughing and shaking my head at her.

Alexia followed me with her eyes and still had that lovesick smile on her face. Most of her friends were spread out by now. Only Miriam was still next to her, watching her friend.