Part 31

A lot has happened the last couple of weeks. We had lost the game against City, Mason was not at the game like he had eventually promised. At first I was a little angry at him, because the game meant a lot to me but he made it up to me by taking me on a romantic date.

Now I was getting ready to go to a new year's eve party with the girls, Mason and some of his friends.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" Daan walked in my room.

"I'm not quite sure actually. What do you think about this crop top with these jeans?"

"Cute, kinda hot but not hot enough. We're going for hot tonight. It's new year's eve. We wanna turn some heads." Daan falls onto my bed.

Her statement made me chuckle. "Okay if you say so. You do know that we're both taken right?"

"Of course I do but that doesn't mean that we can't be hot and appreciated."

"True." I went back in my closet to look for another outfit to wear. This time it was a black dress with some cleavage and a split. "What about this?"

"We're getting there. Definitely hot. I would do you but we need something to show those abs of yours. Pretty sure that would drive everyone crazy at that party." She said while looking me up and down with a smirk.

"You would do me?" I smirked at her.

"Totally. If we both weren't in a relationship of course. You're hot and most importantly one of the sweetest people I've ever met. You're a catch but you know now you're my best friend/little sister so it's getting kinda weird."

"It was getting weird when you brought it up to begin with." I laughed at her while grabbing another outfit. It was a tight black skirt with a split and high waist. To match it off I combined it with a black laced bra looking like a crop top.

"Okay now this is what we're going for. Hot, mature yet playful, abs on full display. You're getting some tonight!"

"No she won't!" I heard Leah yell, walking past my room.

"Don't listen to her. Want me to do your makeup and hair?"

"That would be nice. Thanks Daan"

I took a seat in the chair near my desk. Daan walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the head.

"I do love you like a little sister, you know?" Before I could even respond she started on my makeup and hair.

The party that we were invited to was hosted by Denny Welbeck. He was an international for England and a fellow Arsenal player. Once we arrived I knew that Mason was already there. I went to look for him immediately.

Arms went around my waist and someone hugged me from behind. I instantly recognized his cologne, relaxing into his arms. I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Looking for me?" He whispered in my ear, then he placed a kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, trying to calm my beating heart.

I turned around in his arms. We were already very close but I leaned in even closer. Hovering my lips over his, almost kissing him but if he wants to play, let's play.

"You wish." I let my hands that had found its place around his neck wander down his body. I could feel him shiver. This was my queue to go so I turned around once more and started to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I looked back again. Mason looked flustered and confused.

"I'm getting a drink. Want one?" And that was the game that was played between us for most of the night. Teasing, trying to get a reaction out of each other.