Part 88

A/N: Happy monday everyone!

Like promised, Mapi had arranged for Alexia and I to have some quality time together in Alexia's room, much to the delight of the spaniard. So after dinner and some make out sessions later, we were all cuddled up on her bed.

I was laying in her arms. My head rested on her shoulder, nuzzled in her neck. One of her hands was running up and down my back while I was playing with the other. There was a comfortable silence around us. I could lay here for hours and wished we could just hide away out here.

"Do I finally get to see the tattoo?" She suddenly murmured in my hair, placing a soft kiss on it.

"Mmh?" I sleepily lifted my head and looked at her to the best of my abilities. Before she repeated her question she closed the space between us and pulled me in for a sweet kiss. The kiss didn't last long but it was enough to make my head spin and a goofy smile appeared on my face.

"Your tattoo, the extra one Mapi did. Do I get to see it now?" She asked again but this time the excitement that she had tried to suppress a while ago was showing.

"If you want."

The moment I had agreed, she shot up from under me, forcing me up in the process. I held out my arm in front of me so I could remove the bandaid but before I even reached it, she stopped me and went to my bag to grab the stuff she needed to take care of the tattoo.

She sat opposite from me with all the right materials next to her and carefully started to remove the bandaid. I watched her every move with a smile on my face as she gently unwrapped the bandaid.

She was concentrating on the task at hand. Squinting her eyes, her tongue stuck out a bit. She felt my gaze on her and looked up to meet my stare.

"What?" She raised her eyebrow and let out a chuckle before she focused back on the tattoo.

"Nothing." I kept my gaze on her with a loving smile. I've known for a while now but this moment confirmed it once again. I was madly in love with the girl.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned while continuing her work with the bandaid on my arm.

"I like looking at you." I hummed

"You're a kiss ass." She looked back up, laughing.

"As long as it is your ass." I teased back.

A laugh left her lips when she softly punched me on the shoulder. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me, placing my lips on hers. My hands cupped her face and I deepened the kiss. Alexia held onto my arms for support.

When I slowly pulled away, Alexia still had her eyes closed, in a daze from the kiss. I lightly chuckled at the sight of the girl and bumped my nose into hers, effectively grabbing her attention.

"Mmh, I really could get used to this." She murmured, looking at my lips again and then back into my eyes.

"Good, cause I like doing it." I kissed her again but then pulled away completely so she could continue with taking care of the extra tattoo Mapi had done.

She started to unwrap the band aid further till it was off, showing the tattoo. I held my breath in anticipation. A bit scared of her reaction. She trailed her finger over the tattoo without a word or any emotion whatsoever.

"You like it?" I asked her not sure whether or not I was gonna like her reaction. As soon as I broke the silence and asked her, a smile broke on her face.

"I do. I very much do." She looked up from the tattoo smiling. "Why a tiger?" You could see that she was curious. A twinkle in her eyes that indicated that she was very interested.