Part 109

A/N: Happy Monday guys! Sorry it's a late one but I had a last minute meeting so 🤷‍♀️ anyway I'm not really sure yet how I'm gonna update next week seeing as I'm on vacation for 2 weeks so but I'll definitely update once, you'll gonna need it after this chapter 😬 enjoy 😌

"Remember, you're mine." His lips grazed my ear. 

"Miss, miss." Someone suddenly started shaking my shoulders a bit. 

My eyes shot open. Frantically my gaze darted around looking for any indication that he was actually here until they fell on the stranger in front of me, who in fact wasn't Jacob. 

An older looking grandpa stood in front of me with a worried expression. My teammates crowded around us but kept a safe distance to give me some space, wearing the same worried expression as the nice looking gentlemen. 

"Are you okay? You dropped your phone." He held out the device in front of me. 

I took another deep breath, trying to calm myself down but it was incredibly hard to do. Even though the interaction wasn't real and it was all just a fragment of my imagination, it felt so very real. 

"I'm sorry. Uhm thank you. Really." I accepted my phone back from the man and smiled at him politely. 

"No worries, miss. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me again the worry still present on his face.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled again and this time he seemed to accept it. 

"Alright. Good evening to you." He smiled and went on his way again with an older lady that must have been his wife. 

"Yeah, you too." I smiled again. 

Once the man was gone my teammates immediately swarmed me, asking a thousand questions all at once. I brushed them all off and most of them seemed to accept it except for four people. 

Ale, Jana, Mapi and Leila didn't buy my lie but even though they weren't convinced, they chose not to push it further which I was really glad for. 

We arrived at the restaurant but were all waiting outside on Melanie who was running a bit late. The team were all standing together and I was in between Jana and Aitana with my back to the restaurant and facing the streets. 

The girls were in deep conversation and joking around when something or rather someone on the other side of the street caught my eye. I completely ignored all of them and pushed my way through the group, earning very confused and worried looks. 

Once I reached the side of the street so I could have a closer look at the guy, he was gone. I kept staring at the spot that I swore I had seen Jacob but he wasn't there. 

A hand on my shoulder made me jump and dragged me out of my thoughts. I looked up and met the worried gaze of my girlfriend. Words weren't needed. She knew something was off but she didn't push, only giving me the comfort that I needed in that moment. 

"You're okay?" She kissed the side of my head. 

"I will be." I hummed and smiled at her. 

"Let's go inside, Melani just got here." With a simple nod I followed her and the team inside. The waiter showed us to our table and I sat down between Ana and Ale with Mapi in front of me. Jana and Leila on either side of the blonde.

Even here in the restaurant, I couldn't shake this weird feeling inside of me. The feeling that something was wrong. I tried to shake the feeling and instead focus on my friends. 

Ana, who was sitting next to me, was telling me about how excited she was to go back to Switzerland for a week. The Swiss had fallen in love with Barcelona but did miss her home country from time to time just like I did.