Part 94

A/N: Here you guys go. Depending on the stars and how fast my writing goes, who knows maybe an other one 🤷‍♀️ anyway this one was for making up being late 😉

AttackRy 🐨

"Hurry up!"

Turns out that 30 minutes wasn't a lot of time to take a detour to get coffee. Just like Mapi predicted, it was fairly busy at the Cafe and there was a lot more traffic than we had thought. 

"I told you it was a bad idea!" Mapi yelled at no one in particular. Jana rolled her eyes at Mapi and Leila wasn't even bothered by it. She was just sipping her coffee, enjoying the drama that was about to unfold. 

"No you didn't, you said we wouldn't make it not that it was a bad idea." I pointed out. Jana sniffled a laugh, same as Leila but I was instantly met with a glare from the older girl who was driving the car. 

"It's the same thing!" She yelled out when we got to the facility, looking for a parking spot. "I'm not running laps because you wanted coffee." 

"It wasn't even my idea to begin with." I held up my hands in defense.

"Chica's, chica's. Yes we're probably going to be late but at least we're late and happy. We've got coffee." Leila smiled holding up her coffee. 

While Jana bursted out laughing and I tried my best not to, Mapi didn't think it was funny at all. She simply glared at the girl and then at me. 

"This is your fault." She accusingly pointed at me. 

"Me?! What the fuck did I do?" I yelled out confused. Again this wasn't even my idea to begin with. 

When Leila was enjoying the playful banter that was unfolding, Jana was quickly growing tired of it. 

"You wanted it too. And will you two chill out? We have 5 minutes left. Now park the damn car and run." Jana sassed back effectively stopping Mapi and I from annoying each other. 

"Since when did you become so spicy baby j?" Leila cheered at the retaliation from our youngest teammate. 

"Hanging out with Ellie does wonders." Mapi playfully glared at me and parked the car. My eyes widened in shock at Mapi's comment. 

"True." Jana shrugged. We all got out of the car but the moment she said that I froze. 

"Excuse you, I'm a great influence. Thank you very much." I sassed back and walked to the trunk to retrieve my bag. 

"You definitely are. Don't worry." Jana chuckled and followed me lead just like Mapi did. 

"Alright, I hate to break up this cute bonding moment but before Ale gets too jealous or worried maybe this is the moment where we should start running." Leila said from the place she was waiting on all of us to start moving a long. 

We all turned to Leila, our eyes wide in shock. The three of us got distracted from the initial problem at hand, being late. Jana was the first to jump into action and sprinted down the path to the facility. Leila, Mapi and I hot on her tail. 

Alexia's pov:

On normal days me and Ella would go to training together and we would be one of the first to arrive. Our work ethic is one of the many things Ella and I shared.

In the short amount of time we lived together we had established a well oiled routine. We would make breakfast together, go to training, grab a coffee at the training grounds or on our way there and we would chit chat about anything and everything.