Part 96

A/N: Surprise! Enjoy your week!

AttackRy 🐨

As said before Alexia made sure I was in her group so she could keep a close eye on me. She kept true to her words. The whole training Alexia watched me like a hawk, making sure I stayed off my foot as much as possible. The worst part was that she wasn't the only one.

Even Sandra, who was also part of our group, stood close by me to make sure I wouldn't do anything stupid. She even went so far that she gave me piggyback rides from station to station, just so I didn't have to walk on my ankle.

The moment we eventually got home, Alexia plopped down on the couch. The long day finally caught up with her. I stood behind her and started to massage her very tense shoulders. Immediately I felt her relax under my touch.

"Tired?" I leaned in closer to her so I could softly whisper in her ear. The gesture sent shivers down her spine making me feel some kind of pride.

"A bit." She sighed out. "It was an intense session."

"Mmh I wouldn't know. I only did parts of it." I stood back straight, a pout covering my lips.

"Be glad I let you train at all." Alexia threw her head back and looked up at me for the first time since she sat down.

"So bossy." I chuckled at the midfielder. I knew it would get a rise out of her.

I stopped massaging her shoulders and wobbled around the couch so I was facing her but my hands remained on her shoulders. Now I was standing in front of the brunette. Slightly hovering over her with my hands on her shoulders, smirking down on the Spaniard.

"Am not." She weakly tried to defend herself but the blush on her cheeks that was getting a deeper shade of red, gave her away. 

"Don't worry. It's very hot." I leaned in closer and placed a soft kiss on the corner of her lips. The gesture left Alexia flustered. Her cheeks were already a deep shade of red but now it only got worse.

"I like it when you take control." I let myself slip on her lap so I was straddling her, mindful of the ankle. My arms went around her neck. Her hands immediately found their usual place on my but.

"I, you like, uhm, you." She stammered out, loss for words.

"You know what I'm wondering?" I hummed, leaning in more. Our faces were so close that I could feel her labored breath on me.

Alexia tried to come up with a logical sentence but again words failed to come to mind. She even had trouble forming a proper word.

"Use your words." I chuckled with a smirk.

Alexia took a large breath to steady herself so she would calm down "What? What are you wondering?" She gulped. 

"I'm wondering." I let my lips hover over hers. So close that she could practically feel them on hers, but she was frozen in place, hooked on every word I said.

"If you're hungry?" I sat up straight again. She chased down my lips but her eyes shot open once she processed what I had said.

"Wait what?" She looked at me incredibly confused.

"Are you hungry? Come one Ale. Keep up." I smirked at her.

"But you, I,." She sighs out, trying to work out the situation. "That was not what I was expecting. This is just rude." A pout appeared on her face.

"I know. Now are you?" I placed a sweet short kiss on her lips. One that lingered a bit longer than I was planning on but Alexia apparently had a different plan in mind now.