Part 59

We had one more event that we had to attend before we would return back home. One that probably had me the most excited. None other than Taylor Swift had called our manager and had invited us to join her on stage during her concert here in LA.

"Can you believe that we're gonna meet Taylor Swift?!" Sam yelled excitedly.

"I guess not." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Of course she can, it's normal for Ellie." Sonnet smirked. I scoffed at the defender.

"I think you have mistaken me for the other Queen sibling. Penny is the one that works in showbiz and with celebrities, not me." I pointed out.

"Who says anything about working with them?" Kelley joined the conversation with Rose right behind her.

"Exactly." Sonnet pointed at Kelley, who seemed to understand what the blonde was talking about. I however didn't.

"What are you weirdos talking about now?" I sighed, probably looking really confused.

"We know you don't know a lot of celebrities besides the Glee cast. You ARE the celebrity." Rose laughed.

"No I'm not." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Alex walked up to us and swung her arm around my shoulder.

"Yes you are." She smirked. "My manager just called. Maroon 5 is making a music video for their new song 'Girls like you' and they want female celebrities to appear in it. They asked if I was interested in doing so an-"

"See, she is the celebrity." I smirked at everyone.

"Aw!" I rubbed the back of my head that Alex just had hit.

"I wasn't finished." She playfully glared. "As I was saying they asked if I wanted to ask you to appear as well." She smiled proudly.

"They want me? To appear? In their music video?" I looked surprised. Alex just nodded.

"See! Celebrity!" Sonnet laughed while I just sent her a glare.

"Alright ladies! Let's get ready! We can't let Miss Swift wait." Carli walked into the room. We all grabbed our bags and started to get ready.

It was a half-hour before the concert and everyone was ready, chilling and hanging around in the backstage room when there was a knock on the door. In came Taylor Swift herself.

She introduced herself individually to all of my teammates until she finally reached me.

"Hey, you're Eleanore Queen. I'm Taylor. I'm a big fan of yours." She pulled me into a hug. I was way too shocked to even react. I just stood there in her arms.

"Yeah that's me. Uhm you're a fan?" I asked her, shocked.

"Yeah, I am and even more so after the way you've handled the press and the president. Would you mind giving me one of those media lessons?" We both laughed.

"You think we could get a picture together?" She held up her phone.

"Sure." I went to stand next to her and we both smiled at the camera.

Once the picture was taken, we took one with her and the whole team. Then she had to excuse herself because she had to get ready for her show.

"See you on stage." She winked at me and I waved.

"See, celebrity." Sonnet came up from behind me, making me jump.

"Shut up." I punched her arm when suddenly my phone pinged. It was a notification from Instagram saying that I had a new follower and someone mentioned me in a post. When I saw who it was I almost dropped my phone.