Part 104

A/N: Happy monday everyone! I'm still buzzing from the weekend 😂 Anyway are there things you would like to see in the future of the story? Let me know.

Are you all ready to meet baby Queen and learn a bit more about her? Enjoy the chapter!

As some sort of celebration, some of the girls decided to go out for dinner. Choosing the place wasn't that hard with the Barcelona girls obsession for Sushi the decision was easily made.

Kristie tagged along and I introduced her to the whole bunch. The girl's made it their mission to make her feel included and once we were all seated at the restaurant, conversation flowed between everyone.

"I have to ask how did you two meet? I mean you two never played on the same team right?" Patri asked, causing everyone to look at Kristie and I in curiosity.

"It was during her first youth camp back in 2012." Kristie pointed at me, smirking when she thought back to that camp. It was a chaotic mess to say the least but it was the start of it all.

"Oh God no don't remind me." I groaned and dropped my head in my hands.

"You remember that one?" She mocked me again. That smug smile never left her face, spiking the curiosity of my teammates.

"How can I forget, that camp was so chaotic." I threw my head back and groaned but this time there was a small smile on my face as well.

"But you were only 13? And you were 22?" Mariona pointed out correctly.

"The federation thought it was a good idea to organize a camp with all the national teams in the same place to publicize the senior team going to the London Olympics." Kristie explained how we crossed paths during our camps. Mariona nodded along as did my other teammates, intrigued now by the story.

"And that was your first camp?" Aitana asked this time. 

"Yup it was. I met most of my current teammates there now I come to think of it." I furrowed my eyebrows once I realized that that camp was truly the start of not only my national team career but also a lot of friendships I held close to my heart.

"It was the start of the Queen." Kristie smirked. 

"Don't say it like that." I glared at the blonde, sitting next to me.

"Oh come on, tell us about that camp!" Jana clapped her hands together, all excited.

"I'm curious if you were this annoyingly good from the beginning." Sandra piped in as well.

"No." "She was." I said while Kristie agreed with Sandra at the same time.

"Okay we can still go if we turn around now. We don't have to tell my mom or dad. We can go snowboarding like last time." I turned around in my seat of the car and faced Cory.

I pleaded with him to turn the car around so I didn't have to go to my first national youth camp. I was nervous beyond words and was doing anything not to go but he wasn't budging.

"No, we won't turn around and we'll go snowboarding at the end of the year. Now you're going to that camp." He calmly said with a smirk on his face while he parked the car. He knew this was coming and he was fully prepared to face my bribing and shoot me down everytime.