Part 98

A/N: a very late happy Monday! First of all Barca is through to the final! Trying to get my tickets and go and watch them live! That would be so cool. Then Alexia's comeback! I was crying! I'm so incredibly happy. Words can not even describe. Lastly, I'm devastated for Arsenal. Sorry to all the Wolfsburg fans but Arsenal deserved more. Anyway, enjoy!

AttackRy 🐨

Mapi's pov:

The sun creeping in through the window was what woke me up after a turbulent night. The minute Ellie called me last night and I heard her voice I knew something was up. 

She tried to be strong and pretend that she was fine but the way she stood there, the defeated look and worry in her eyes gave her away. 

When Leila forced her to sit down, ice her ankle and made her eat, she eventually fell asleep. I groaned once I was fully waking up and I couldn't ignore the incoming light any longer. 

I sat up and rubbed the remaining sleep out of my eyes. Once I was properly back in the land of the living, I wanted to check on Ellie but I immediately shot up, frantically looking around again but the outcome stayed the same. 

Ellie wasn't here! 

"Leila, wake up!" I kicked the other defender, who was laying on the other side of the couch in the shin. 

The only response I got from her was her groaning and turning around again. 

"Leila!" I yelled again. 

"Five more minutes." She mumbled, burying her face more in her pillow. 

With a glare I got up from my spot on the couch and went over to her. Without a warning I pushed her off the couch, making her fall to the ground. 

"Aw! What the fuck!" She got up and glared at me.

She was about to complain more but I cut her off immediately. "Ellie is gone!" 

She was confused at first, trying to recall the event from last night but once she did her eyes widened. 

"Where is she?!" She shot up, and just like me glanced around for a trace of the young girl.

"If I knew that I wouldn't be waking you up and freaking out now would I?!" I glared at Leila and rushed for my phone to see if there would be any messages from the girl. 

"I've got nothing, you?" I asked Leila. The raven haired defender looked at her phone and shook her head as well.

"What do we do now?" I looked at her for answers. 

"Lets go look for her." She determinedly told me and rushed to put on her shoes. I did the same, almost tripping over my feet in the process but right before we could leave, the door flew open. 

In walked Ellie in workout gear and pastries in hand. When she almost ran into Leila she jumped and pulled her ear plugs out of her ears. 

"Jesus! Were you trying to give me a heart attack?" She said placing her hand on her chest. 

"Giving you a heart attack?! How about you giving us a heart attack?! We were worried when we woke up and you weren't there!" Leila summed up my thought pretty accurately. 

"Oops. I was out on a run." She sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of her neck, earning a glare from both Leila and I. 

"I come bearing gifts?" She held up a box with delicious pastries in them. A cute smile present on her face so that it was impossible to stay mad at her.