Part 97

A/N: Happy Monday you guys! Barca one their semi final, on to Thursday at Camp Nou. Hopefully we can win that one as well and someone can make a very desired comeback 😍 Have you seen the one shot I made after the Leah news? If not go check it out 😁 anyway, enjoy the

AttackRy 🦊

The slamming of the door. That was the sound that snapped me out of my frozen state but by then it was already too late. She was gone.

I knew she was gone but still I walked into the hallway. It was like my brain needed confirmation that she had actually left. When I was met with an empty hallway and her coat gone, I felt the anger rise within me.

I felt so angry, so frustrated that she would leave without letting me explain, that I repeatedly hit the wall without a second thought. Only when my brain finally registered the pain, I stopped but by then it was already too late.

While breathing heavily, I stood there staring at the wall I had used as a punching bag. It felt like I couldn't breathe. Even though I was breathing rapidly and very heavily, the oxygen wouldn't reach my lungs.

Like she could read me, Nala was by my side in a flash. Jumping up and down, she successfully grabbed my attention. I picked up the fluffy dog and held her close to my chest.

I wobbled over to the couch and sat down with Nala still in my arms. Taking deep and slow breaths, I tried to calm myself down. The argument replayed in my mind on a loop.

How could the mood change so abruptly? That was the question that was running through my mind. I was making dinner, went to Maria. Everything was fine then. I got home and she's angry about a phone call and apartm-.

I shot up and ran to the kitchen to look for my phone. It took me a minute to find the device, only confirming my suspicion. I opened my phone as fast as I could and checked the call logs. Now it finally clicked.

I pressed on her name and held the phone to my ear. It felt like hours waiting for the one on the other end to pick up but eventually they did.

"Oh hello Eleanore. I'm glad you called." I heard the unmistakable voice of my real estate agent and now I understood what had Alexia so worked up.

"Hey Ana Maria. You called?" I leaned one hand on the counter and sighed out.

"Yes I did. Miss Putellas was the one who picked up the phone. I'm glad she passed on the message." I closed my eyes, thinking back to a few moments ago that we were standing here, fighting.

"Yeah, she did." I mumbled.

"So I've looked in the apartments like you've asked and they're still available but I would suggest  an appointment as fast as you can. Like I've told Miss Putellas, there are some potential buyers so if you're interested we have to act fast." The woman explained to me.

And now I understand. That's what got Alexia so angry. She didn't know the appointment wasn't for me but for Aitana. She probably thinks that I was moving out.

"It's actually for my friend and not for me but I'll talk with her tomorrow and let you know?" I explained to her and started pacing the floor.

"Perfect. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice evening." She politely said her goodbyes and I did the same.

I hung up the phone and all I could think of was that I needed to find her. Without another thought I searched for her contact and pressed it. After a couple of rings it went to voice-mail.

After three more tries, I gave up. I needed to find another way. Going through my contacts again, I tried to think of someone who might know where she was.