Part 110

A/N: Hey guys, what's up? Like promised before I leave on vacation to Croatia another update. I'll probably take a break for 2 weeks, trying to do a lot of writing and then I'll be back with hopefully some good chapters that you guys like. Anyways enjoy!

But for my fellow writers here, is Wattpad also acting very annoying with you when you try to update? I swear I wanted to chunk my phone against a wall several fucking times 🤬😩

"No, no!" Jana yelled again and before I had time to respond, the connection broke. I tried calling her back but it went to voice-mail immediately.

"No, no, no, no!" I yelled out in frustration.

Each time I called her I got her voice-mail and I knew that it meant we couldn't get her location anymore. I groaned out in frustration again and was about to hit the wall when Ale grabbed my attention.

"I got it!" She cheered and immediately showed me the phone.

Without a second thought I sprinted to her last known location that was only two blocks from our apartment. I felt my legs burning and my lungs were screaming for more air but I pushed that all to the side.

We were almost there, when I spotted a figure down the street that was running towards us. Immediately I recognized the girl, pushing my body even further, definitely when I saw another darker figure behind her.

"Ellie!" The girl desperately yelled out.

Once I reached her, the girl wasted no time jumping into my arms but I immediately passed her on to Ale. The feeling of relief immediately switched to a boiling anger and my stoic look shifted to the guy that had now stopped walking as well and simply looked our way.

It was pretty dark and I couldn't really see his face but the sight of him sent shivers down my spine. Something about that guy felt alarmingly familiar. The anger in me took over completely and without thinking it through I marched up to the guy.

"Ella, please don't." Ale pleaded with me while she held Jana close to her chest. The girl was crying and shaking.

I ignored my girlfriend's pleas and continued my way to the guy who by the time I came closer had turned around and was trying to get away.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled after him, determined that I was gonna make him pay but the voice I heard next stopped me.

"Ellie, please." Jana's broken voice stopped me in my tracks.

I clenched my jaw and glared after the guy one last time. Debating whether or not to pursue him but Jana's pleas convinced me not to.

"Please." I turned around and the sight I was met with broke my heart.

There in Ale's arms was a terrified, broken girl. Although it was dark you could easily spot her red, puffy eyes and tear stained face. The young girl was shaking in the arms of my girlfriend.

"Let's get you home." I turned around completely and walked up to them both but not before I casted one last look at the guy.

He was now standing at the end of the street and was watching us again. I shook off the nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach and decided to put my focus on Jana. I wrapped an arm around the girl and she instantly snuggled herself into me.

"Let's get you home." I repeated myself and kissed the top of her head, relieved that we got there on time.

"I don't want to go home, I don't want to be alone. My parents are on vacation." She started shaking again and latched herself on me even tighter.