Part 90

AttackRy 👾👽

A/N: Happy Monday guys! A new week so a new chapter. I hope you all are still enjoying the chapter.

After our small lunch we all went for a walk. I was walking with Alba, Nala right beside me. Alexia was walking with her mother behind us. The captain would talk to her mother everyday but because it had been a busy week at the club, they hadn't really seen each other so they were enjoying their time together to the fullest, catching up. 

"I'm glad that you and my sister finally grew some balls." Alba chuckled, bumping my shoulder. 

"Me too." I hummed with a big grin. 

"My mom loves you." She said out of nowhere, a big smile on her face. I snapped my head in her direction, surprised at the sudden confession. 

"How do you know?" I curiously asked the younger sister. 

A smile appeared on her lips when she seemingly thought about her response. For the young girl it was quite simple. She knew her mother well. Even before Eli and I had met, she knew we would get along. That's why it hadn't occurred to her that I could be nervous. 

"Because we both can see how happy you make my sister." She turned to look at me, a smile still present. 

"You're everything she wanted for Ale. You understand the job. Instead of envying her for her achievements you hype her up. You're loving, caring not just for the people you love but for the people around you. You're humble and down to earth. You are her kind of person." She shrugged

She had no idea but her words made me smile like an idiot. Alba didn't notice and focused back to where she was going, making sure she wouldn't trip. I turned my gaze a head and looked at the scenery in front of me when Alba grabbed my attention again. 

"Oh and trust me if she wouldn't have loved you, you would've known by now." She sent a wink my way, making me shake my head laughing. 

"Thanks Alba. Really." I told her once I calmed down enough from laughing. 

After hiking for about an hour, we all decided to go back home. Eli said she would start preparing dinner while the two sisters were setting everything up for game night. Something that was apparently very famous in the Putellas household. 

While the other two were getting all the games for later, I decided to go to the kitchen to see if I could help Eli with anything.

"Hola mija. Is there anything you need?" Eli momentarily looked up from what she was doing and gave me a warm smile. A smile a mother would give her daughter. 

"Oh no, I just came in here to see if you needed any help." I stammered out, suddenly not so sure anymore about my reasons why I came here. Eli only chuckled at my nervousness. 

"No mija, it's fine. You don't have to help." She waved me off but I found my confidence again and shook my head at her and grabbed the spare apron from the table. 

"But I want to." I put it on and smiled at the woman. "I love to cook." 

Eli handed me some vegetables to cut and a knife and went back to her own task at hand. She shook her head lightly while smiling to herself. 

"I know. She told me." She chuckled, not looking up from her task. I, however, had stopped what I was doing, now looking at the older woman. My eyebrows were furrowed and my mouth agape. 

"She did?" I asked her, surprised. 

Eli looked up from what she was doing and looked at me. "She did. She talks about you a lot, you know. All good things don't worry." She chuckled again and I smiled at her and went back to cutting the vegetables.