Part 131

A/N: Surprise! I'm kind of back. Not fully but since you'll asked nicely. Anyway, I think the best wishes are in order. Therefor I wish everyone a happy new year and I wish you all the best! And who knows, maybe you can convince me to post part 2 of this chapter ;) 

It was a chilly but sun-filled late afternoon when Alexia and I got back from training. I dropped our bag near our bedroom door and plopped down on the couch immediately with Alexia soon following behind me.

Training was brutal today. We were in the midst of preparing for the game against Lavante so the intensity during training was at an all time high. Lluís had us do drill after drill after drill, getting us in top shape for what would be a thriller game.

"I don't want to spoil the mood." Alexia suddenly mumbled with her eyes closed and her hand on my thigh.

"Then don't." I leaned more into her side and softly started to kiss her neck. I knew what she was going to say and I wasn't going to like it.

"Unless we want to eat something, I kind of have to ruin it." The brunette chuckled while I hid my face in the crook of her neck.

"I know, but I don't want to get up" I whined, earning a laugh from my girlfriend and a kiss on my head.

"Come on. Up. Vamos." She patted my thigh and got up from the couch, causing me to groan.

"Why must you be so responsible?" I groaned all whiney and threw my head back.

"Because mi amor, one of us has to make sure we don't starve to death." Alexia walked around the couch so she was standing behind it. She gently took my face in her hand and kissed me upside down. It was a short kiss but a sweet one, one that could make me do anything and she knew that.

"Yeah right, although you've improved in the kitchen, I'm still the house chef here." I laughed but got up either way. Alexia laughed and while I passed her, she hit my ass, shaking her head.

As we were about to enter the garage, we ran into Maria. It had been awhile since I last saw the older lady and she had no problem reminding me of that.

"Oh, nice to know you're still alive." Maria stopped right next to us with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. It's been a while." I waved her off but that answer didn't satisfy the old lady at all.

"A while?!" She exclaimed quite loudly. "I could have been dead by now. Laying somewhere in my apartment, alone, rotting away." Maria said over dramatic, causing Alexia to sniffle a laugh.

I shot my girlfriend a warning look and then focussed back at the older lady. "Aren't you a ball of sunshine with a slight dash of dramatic?" I deadpanned at the woman's attics and rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk back to your elders!" She smacked the back of my head.

"Hey?! What was that for?" I looked at her in shock while Alexia was doing her very best not to laugh, finding my conversation with Maria incredibly funny.

"That's not how I raised you." The seventy three year old gave me a pointed look and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You didn't raise me." I rolled my eyes but dodged Maria's incoming hand right on time.

"Ha, missed." I cheered and smiled at her but that was short lived when I felt another hand collide with the back of my head.

"Auw," I spun around and faced my smirking girlfriend. "Why?!" I looked at her in utter disbelief.