Part 44

"And the Queen has arrived. Long time no see stranger."

Alexia pulled me into a hug when I had finally found her at the exit of the airport.

"You saw me yesterday over FaceTime."

"Not the same. Come on, let's go. Want to grab lunch first?"

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards her car. I laughed at her excitement. It was pretty cute. I put my backpack in the back and sat down in the passenger's seat.

"You have the address to the hotel?" I asked her, looking outside of the window admiring the place that soon I will call home.

"No" She simply said not taking her eyes off the road, with an amused smile on her face.

"Oh do you know where it is or do you want me to enter the address into the GPS?"

"I know where it is."

"Can we stop there first so I can freshen up a bit." I looked at her again.

"No."

I was surprised with her answer and a bit confused. "No?"

"No." She repeated herself again with a smirk plastered on her face. "Because you're not staying at a hotel. You're staying with me."

I looked at the Spaniard who still had to look at me for the first time since we got into the car. Focused on the road. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration.

"I can't stay with you. I don't want to be a burden. You already had to pick me up. I'm sure you have better things to do." I looked at her worried.

We had just stopped at a traffic light and for the first time during the car ride, Alexia looked at me. She had a stern look on her face.

"First of all, you are not a burden. I loved to pick you up and I want to spend as much time with you as possible before you have to go back. Second of all, you're staying with me." She ended her rant with a wink right when the light turned green again.

I just shook my head, giving in to the girl next to me. "Alright, if you say so."

Not long after that we drove into an underground parking lot that belonged to her apartment. We got out of the car and she guided me towards the elevator. She pressed the button to her floor and waited for the elevator to take us there.

We eventually walked into her apartment. It was a nice place. Not too small, not too big. It was modern styled but at the same time it was warm and cozy.

Alexia was the first to walk in. I followed right behind her. She was talking about the things we had to do today, well mostly I had to do but I soon got distracted by the cutest little dog.

She instantly came up to me and started wagging her tail. She jumped up against my legs, begging for some attention.

"Aren't you the cutest little dog?" I said in a silly voice.

"Yes you are. Yes you are." I crouched down and started petting her. The little dog got so excited that she jumped in my arms making me fall on my ass.

"Slow down." I said laughing while the dog put her front paws on my chest and licked my face.

"God I love you already. You're the cutest dog in the whole world but don't tell Leah I said that cause she'd kill me but then again she hasn't met you so." I petted the dog some more.

Alexia's pov:

I walked from the living room to the kitchen and told Eleanore what Barca had planned for her today.