Part 87

A/N: So new week, new chapter. I hope your day was better then mine if not I hope this one will cheer you up 😊

"Aaaand, all done." Mapi proudly smiled at her work and placed the tattooing gun or whatever it's called down. She grabbed my arm and inspected the tattoo carefully, making sure everything was perfect.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" She laughed, wiping off the extra ink that was on my arm.

"I already have tattoos. I'm okay with getting them just not when it comes as a surprise and without thought." I narrowed my eyes at the defender who had yet to look up from her work.

"You did think about it." Leila pointed at me with her water bottle. She had a smile on her face, clearly happy with the outcome of today's adventures.

"Yeah like 5 minutes." I rolled my eyes at my best friend.

"Enough time to get used to it." Mapi said, finishing up the aftercare of getting the tattoo. I simply glared at them but both were unfazed by it.

"Come on, you can't deny it looks good." Leila said. Her head tilted to the side, an intense look in her eyes.

"You actually did a good job Leon." I glanced down at the tattoo she gave me. Not gonna lie, that tattoo looked good.

"You doubted me?" She faked being hurt and grabbed her heart with one hand while her face was just hilarious.

"I've learned to not expect anything with you." I teased the older girl. Mapi flicked a piece of bandaid my way but I dodged it right on time, sticking my tongue out.

"But all jokes aside I love it." I smiled at her much to her relief.

"Glad you like it. I was more nervous than usual." She sheepishly laughed at me, releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding. She had tattooed her friends before but for some reason she was more nervous now.

Leila got up from the couch she was sitting on and walked over to us. She threw her arms around the both of us and had the biggest smile on her face, happy that she and her friends had matching tattoos now.

"Well, at least now we have matching tattoos and you've got an extra one." She beamed at the owner of the shop. We laughed at the situation that had escalated quickly.

"Well that wasn't the plan." I deadpanned and glared at Mapi because it was her fault I got two now.

"Mistake's on you for being friends with us. There are four rules you need to remember." Mapi innocently shrugged at me.

"And what are those?" I asked, amused and curious to what the defender had to say to defend herself.

"We make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails… throw away the plan." She counted along on her fingers, before she pointed at me for the last part with a proud smile. Leila joined her friend and rested her elbow on Mapi's shoulder.

"Alexia's gonna kill me." I grumbled to myself. It wasn't the plan to get a tattoo and it was definitely not the plan to get two but to be honest I shouldn't have expected anything different with these two.

"No she won't, she'll think it's hot." Leila waved off my comment, moving over to me and again wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

Suddenly my phone that was laying on the table started ringing. A picture of Alexia and me appeared on my screen, indicating that the midfielder was calling. I went over to get it but before I could pick up Leila stopped me.

"Don't pick up that phone." She grabbed my wrist right as I was about to pick up my phone.

"Why not?" I looked confused at my friend but Leila had a determined look on her face and Mapi was the one to explain the dark haired girl's thoughts.