Part 41

When I opened the door I was met with our guest. Viv, Lisa, Rue, Katie, Alex and Jordan all stood there at the door. I invited them in and found myself in the arms of a blonde midfielder.

"Move Jord, you get to see her everyday. Some of us aren't that lucky." Alex Scott pushed herself in front of the group and pulled me into a hug.

"Alright let's get our game night started. Alex and I will be the hosts. Divide yourselves into groups of two." Lisa said when everyone got their drinks and I had put down all the foods on the living room table.

The moment the words 'divide' and 'groups of two' were said both leah and I pointed at each other. "Ellie!" "Willy!"

"No! Ah ah! You two aren't allowed to be in the same team. That's not fair!" Viv yelled out.

"Why?" Alex looked confused at the Dutchie.

"Because they work annoyingly well together. They always win when we hold a game night."

"What? I never noticed that but then again we only played drinking games together." She chuckled, giving me a fist bump.

"Facts. Makes it more interesting." I gave a smirk, snapping my fingers and pointing at everyone.

"No, I still have a headache from the last time." Beth whined.

"I bet you don't remember a lot after your games with them." Viv directed her statement to Alex, who tried to think back on the times she played some of those drinking games with us.

"Well no, but… oooh you scammed me!" She looked with wide eyes at me and Leah.

"You just made my point. " Viv crossed her arms, satisfied.

"We didn't scam you." I told the Arsenal legend.

"Oh my God! You so did! It was a scam!"

"It wasn't a scam! We just know that we are a great team. Never change a winning team." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're lucky you have the face of an angel, otherwise I would have killed you already." She narrowed her eyes at me. While I just smiled at her innocently.

"You love me."

"Sadly I do."  She sighed.

"She's literally a puppy. She can ruin your favorite shoes, piss all over your apartment and you'd still love her." We all stopped what we were doing and looked at Jordan. But then again can we really be surprised by her weird comments?

I just let it go and went on with the preparation of the game. "Love you too and good to know." 

Daan on the other hand not so much. "You're weird."

"Let's begin. So rules. Alex and I will be the jury. We always have the final decision. We're gonna play a quiz. You want to answer, you run to that chair. The one who sits on the chair first, gets to answer. Your score will be monitored on this board.

"Waw, that must have been a lot of work. How long did you work on that scoreboard?" I asked Viv, who was at the moment sitting next to me.

"Don't." She said while putting her hand up. "I still have nightmares from that thing."

"Okay…. You had to help, didn't you?" I snickered at the goat.

"Again. Don't ask."

"Okay."

"I want you guys to play fair. That means no cheating, no fighting and don't be too competitive. I'm looking at you Queenie." Lisa pointed at me.

What? Me? I'm not competitive."