Part 80

We decided not to hike back home but to take the car instead. We had stayed a bit too long at the beach and the sun had already set, making it a bit too dangerous to go back on foot. We had packed everything up and went home.

Music was softly playing in the background while I was driving. Alexia was sitting on the passenger side and Nala was spread out on the backseat.

I stopped when the traffic light turned red and started drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. Looking straight ahead, focussed on the red light, I didn't notice Alexia leaning towards me. She reached with her right hand to my left cheek and turned my face so I was now facing her.

Without a word she pulled me in a breathtaking, searing kiss. Her hand remained on my cheek while mine gripped the steering wheel. The light turned green again and the car behind us forced us to pull away, a flushed smile on my face while Alexia had a proud one sporting hers.

It was clear that Alexia knew what kind of effect the kiss had on me. She was playing a dangerous game, one I could play too.

I placed my right hand on her left knee and gently rubbed my thumb up and down. Slowly my hand traveled up her leg. Alexia casted a glance my way, trying to figure out my intentions while I kept my sight on the road.

Before I gave her a chance to react, I slipped my hand in between her legs and stroked over her clothed center. Her eyes flew shut when she took a sharp intake of breath.

Her breathing got heavy and I felt her hips move ever so slightly, desperately looking for more friction. I wanted to retract my hand from its position but when I was about to pull away alexia grabbed my wrist and looked at me.

Her eyes were wide and her pupils dilated. They were a shade darker with a slight sparkle. Without a word she guided my hand to the waistband of her joggers and slipped both our hands in.

Her eyes stayed on me the whole time till my finger made contact with her clit and she threw her head back against the headrest, a moan leaving her lips.

I did my best to stay focused on the road but that cost me a lot of effort. I casted a glance at the girl next to me, who was a total mess by the doing of my fingers which turned me on.

When we neared our apartment, I slowly pulled my hand away so I could properly park the car. Alexia's eyes snapped open and she immediately looked at me in frustration.

"Stop teasing." She nearly growled, making me laugh.

"I'm not teasing. I'm parking the car." I chuckled at the impatient girl. She crossed her arms over her chest with a pout on her face.

I had barely parked the car when she unbuckled her seat belt and opened the car door. In a flash she was out of the car.

"Vamos." She instructed.

"Eager much." I smirked at her, getting out of the car myself.

"Can you blame me?" She looked at me questioningly, eager to go inside.

"Nope." I laughed and went to the backseat door to open it.

"Leave the cooler." Alexia came over to me and grabbed my wrist about to drag me along but before she could I pointed at the small dog that was passed out on the backseat of the car.

"And what about Nala?" I smirked. She was so desperate to go inside to finish what we just minutes ago had started, that she had almost forgotten Nala.

"Yeah, we should take her." She said feeling a bit bad about the fact she had almost forgotten her dog. Now she was impatiently waiting for me to retrieve the dog and to go inside.