Part 5

We didn't have to walk for long to find a pizza place. After we ordered, we again fell into easy conversation while eating our pizza. When we were done, we decided to walk around London for a bit till we passed a hotel. At the door was this sign saying "Congratulations Mr and Mrs John and Lindsay Parker"

"No!" He said, crossing his arms.

"I didn't even say anything!" I threw my hands in the air.

"You don't have to. Your eyes are telling me enough."

"Ooh come on. Live a little! It'll be fun!" I tried to convince him.

"Yeah that's exactly what people say before it goes completely sideways." He countered.

"We'll be fine. I promise. Come on, let's crash a wedding!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.

Okay crashing a wedding is way more fun than I thought. After I convinced Mason to go we instantly went to the bar, getting us some drinks. While he ordered, I took a look at my surroundings. A habit I picked up from when I was younger.

We had a lot of fun, drinking, eating, and dancing around until some people walked up to us. They started a conversation and asked how we knew the newlyweds. I saw Mason struggle to come up with a lie so I decided to step up.

I put my arm around him and leaned into him. "Well my boyfriend here and John are both Chelsea fans. They once met at a game and have been friends ever since. They go to every Chelsea game they can with some of the boys from highschool." I lied to the man in front of me.

"You're a Chelsea fan too?! I will never understand why John is a fan! They suck." The man said.

"See I've been telling Mase over here the exact same thing. London is red!" I agree with him. 

"Wait, you're an Arsenal fan?!" He grinned.

"Once a gunner, always a gunner! You're Michael right? You and John are college buddies?"

"Yes I am and you are?" He held his hand out for me to shake.

"Eleanore." I shook his hand. "But you have to excuse us. We're gonna grab another drink and dance some more."

"Of course, it was nice meeting you both." The older man smiled at us and I dragged Mason to the bar again.

"Are you sure you've never met these people?" He looked at me shocked.

"Yeah, why?" I ordered 2 more beers for us and gave one to Mason.

"How did you know all of that stuff about him?!" He accepted the beer but still looked at me in complete shock.

"It's called being observant. Look, at the other side of the bar, where we first order our drinks, is a wall full of pictures and messages." I pointed out. "While you were ordering, I was looking at them. I saw a picture of the guy and the message Michael wrote to his college friend. In the picture the groom, John was wearing a Chelsea shirt, while Michael was wearing an Arsenal one. Beside that wall with pictures, there at the table with all the gifts is a Chelsea shirt which looks to be signed by all the players. And that Michael guy dropped his keys earlier and I saw his Arsenal keychain. I have the same one." I smiled proudly at him, showing my Arsenal keychain.

"Okay, I don't call that observant, I call that a stalker." He looked at me with a blank expression.

"Hey!" I jokingly pushed him, making him laugh.

"Okay no, that was really impressive. You got that all from just walking around here?" 

"Uhm yeah, it's kind of weird but I like to be observant of my surroundings. I don't know how to explain it." I looked at him sheepishly.