Part 91

AttackRy 🌶🐕

A/N: happy Monday everyone! Let the news of Ale training with the team again bless your day or night whatever the time. Have a good day or night 😘

When people say that Alexia Putellas is a competitive person, they're not exaggerating. I've learned that very early on in our relationship. Not that I minded because we definitely match in that department and it always stays funny and innocent. 

But now I understood where she got it from because Alexia was definitely not the only competitive one in the Putellas family. Her mother and sister were equally as competitive as we were. 

This caused some hilarious interactions and situations but in the end me and Eli had won most of the games much to the frustration from both sisters. 

"Mountain!" Alba yelled, staring at the board her sister was drawing at. 

We were currently playing our 4th round of pictionary and the sister duo had lost each time to me and Eli. This round seemed to be no different. 

"Top!" She yelled out again but just like the times before Ale shook her head. 

Ale repeatedly pointed to the top of what looked like a mountain but no matter how many times she tapped it with her marker, Alba didn't understand what she meant. 

"Snow!" She tried again but with no luck.

"No." Alexia groaned, growing frustrated. Drawing new lines on her mountain. 

"Waterfall!" Alba said again. 

"No!" Ale said louder this time and kept on drawing the same line.

"You drawing out the same line over and over again won't make me guess it any faster!" Alba snapped this time. 

Alexia sensed her sister's frustration and that she would most likely not guess the right answer so the older Putellas sister decided to change her methods. 

"Pyramid!" Alba tried again.

"Egypte!" 

"Mummie!"

But just like the previous times, Alexia had to shake her head. The grin on both my and Eli's faces only grew bigger. 

"I'm afraid your time's up, ladies!" Eli and I jumped up, celebrating once we heard the alarm. 

"RIVER!" Alexia yelled out, glaring at her sister. 

"How on earth was that a river?!" Alba stood up and pointed at Alexia's drawing. I had to be honest, I didn't have a clue how that was supposed to be a river. 

"I started with a mountain because that's where rivers start but you didn't seem to guess that so I drew the Pyramids to hint at the NILE!" She explained herself in a duh tone. 

"JUST DRAW A LINE AND FISH UNDER IT!" Alba threw her arms in the air, glaring at her sister. 

"Ladies, ladies, chill." Eli got up with a smirk and grabbed the pen out of Alexia's hand. "Our turn!" And she looked at me with a big grin on her face. 

I sat up a bit straighter getting myself ready to kick the other team's asses. Eli looked at me again to check if I was ready and when I nodded at her she turned to the board and started drawing. 

"Firework." 

"Si!" Eli yelled, wiping the board clean, taking another cart and starting again.

"Glasses."

"Castle." 

She pointed at me repeatedly but made a hand motion indicating that it indeed had something to do with a castle but it wasn't really the correct answer. She turned to the board again and drew something in the background that seemed to be an ocean.