Part 129

A/N: Happy monday everyone! First of, I'm devastated about Mapi. Second of all, anyone else has the feeling Alexie dissapeared of the face of the earth? Like no 'get well soon Mapi', Jona leaving Barca... Anyway, I hope you all will have a great week and if I don't have the chance to say it, Merry Christmas! 

It took some convincing but Mapi and I convinced our friends to join us to make the media video that Sara asked us to make. Patri, Sandra, Ana and Jenni were relatively easy to convince, the others? Not so much but they eventually gave in. Thanks to our charm, or that's what we kept telling ourselves at least.

Our group eventually included myself, Mapi, Leila, Ana, Jana, Sandra, Alexia, Patri, Aitana and Jenni. After practice we were told to go home, get something to eat and meet everyone again at the training facility.

So two hours later, we were all back and ready to go when Sarah explained the concept to everyone. Basically we would play an escape room in a haunted house. This was gonna be fun.

When Alexia heard what we were gonna do, the midfielder groaned and threw her head back. I laughed at the brunette's reaction and pulled her closer into me.

"Don't worry Babe, I'll protect you." I smirked but nevertheless kissed the side of her head.

"Oh no you won't." This time it was Sarah, who was smirking. "You two won't be in the same team." She pointed at the two of us.

"What? Why?" Alexia protested against Sarah's decision, causing the other to laugh. The girl simply crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, making everyone, including myself, laugh even harder.

"It's okay babe, you're gonna be fine." I kissed her head but her pout remained.

"Okay, if Alexia is done acting like a child, let's go to the bus." Sarah clapped her hands together and walked to the awaiting bus.

All our friends bursted out laughing while Alexia rolled her eyes. I kissed the midfielder's cheek and followed the others to the bus.

A group of camera men were awaiting our arrival, ready to start documenting our every move. Sarah guided us inside and gathered all of us in a huge room with another door on the other side.

"Welcome ladies. Are you all ready for today's challenge?" Sarah smirked and looked at the group in front of her.

Some had excited smiles on their faces, others not so much. One of them being Alexia Putellas. Her expression was an unsure one, one that showed that she would rather be somewhere else.

"Which one of you gets easily scared?" Sarah asked once again with that same smirk.

Without thinking everyone took a step back, causing Alexia to be at the front of the group and everyone pointed at her. The whole group started giggling, Alexia however did not.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Alexia crossed her arms again and rolled her eyes in the process. Some friends wanted to say more about the funny situation but Sarah interrupted them immediately, moving on so she could tell the story further.

"Inside this room, a little girl has disappeared. It's up to you to find her and well, get out without disappearing yourselves. So good luck to you Alexia." The dark haired media creator explained but couldn't help to give a small jab to Alexia with a wink.

"Of course you're not going in all together. You'll be divided into two teams. The team that escapes the quickest, wins." Sarah quickly explained before going to the group situation.