Part 68

Falling back into routine here in Barcelona after our mini vacation together was scarily easy. It seemed like Alexia and I had lived together for years. We cooked together even though she was bad at it, went grocery shopping together, and cleaned the apartment together. In this short time we had built our own little routine.

A day after we got back, I had another appointment with the real-estate agent to check out an apartment. Alexia offered to tag along again but just like the first time she didn't like this one either. So again I told the agent to keep looking for something else.

This time it was something about the location? I don't know, she just didn't think it was the perfect match and I guess she knows the city better than I do so she probably knows best.

I had run into Maria a couple of times too and like promised I stopped by for some coffee and a lovely chat as well. I offered to do some grocery shopping for her because I had to go anyway so it wasn't a problem which she accepted.

Before I had to leave for trainingscamp she told me that she had bought a season ticket to come support me and the team throughout the season.

And that is where I am now. We had just arrived back at the hotel after practice. We were on a training camp where the last preparation would be done for the season that would soon start.

Two games were scheduled during our camp. The first one was won with three against one to Bayern and the next one, which will be tomorrow, will be against PSG. After that we would all fly back to our national teams for a short international break and for the first game of our victory tour.

On our way back to the hotel the girls and I decided to go for a swim before dinner and relax for a bit but upon arriving those plans vanished into thin air.

We were a day before the game and Luis wanted to go over the game plan one more time with the whole team so he told everyone to chill in their rooms, go to the meeting and afterwards we were allowed to do whatever we wanted.

"I'm bored." I whined plopping down on my bed.

Mapi, who was not impressed by my whining, just shrugged her shoulders. "Then go do something."

She was laying on her bed as well, scrolling on her phone. I glared at the girl's reaction, which wasn't helpful whatsoever.

"Waw, thank you for the great advice captain McObvious" I glared at the defender next to me.

Tired of being bored I got up and decided to go look for something to do. This seemed to spike the interest of the defender who looked up from her phone for the first time.

"What are you doing?" She raised an eyebrow at me in curiosity.

"I'm going to see what Alexia is doing, or maybe Leila. Maybe they know something to do to kill the time." I grabbed my phone and keycard and made my way to the door.

"I bet Alexia does!" I heard her yell after me. I didn't need to see her face to know there was most likely a smirk on her lips.

"Shut up!" I got out of the door as fast as I could, not in the mood to have yet another conversation about our star midfielder who happened to be very hot.

Of course luck wasn't on my side because when you speak of the devil he or better yet she will appear. The moment I got out of the door I bumped into someone who was about to knock at it and that said person just happened to be Alexia.

Before she could go flying to the ground I grabbed a hold of her arms to keep her up and she held on to mine for support. Her touch sent sparks through my whole body.