Part 79

We're almost at our destination after a long but fun hike. I almost fell multiple times much to Alexia's amusement but then again she was the one always trying to trip me.

Nala walked more than expected but I ended up carrying her half of the walk and now that she has had a taste of being carried around, I think she is sold and will never walk again.

"Wait here." I stopped Alexia and handed Nala over to her. I ran off to the other side where the parking lot was to get the food. Within minutes I walked back to the Spaniard who was patiently waiting for me in the spot I had left her.

"What's that?" She was eyeing the big cooler and bag in my hands.

"You'll see. Come on. We're almost there." I walked past her. She was incredibly confused but nevertheless followed right behind me.

"How come that I've never been here before and I'm the one who lived here for pretty much my whole life?" She wondered while laughing and trying to figure out where we were going.

I shrugged my shoulders with a smile on my face. "Just wait till you see where we're going." I kept walking without sparing a glance at her.

We walked down the rocky path when suddenly a small beach came into view. The sun setting made the sight even more beautiful. The beach was surrounded by rocks and was not that accessible if you didn't know what path to go down to.

Slowly we went down and I placed all my stuff in the sand, Alexia doing the same with Nala. She unleashed the dog and Nala immediately took off to the water.

"It's beautiful." She stared at her surroundings in aw. "How did you find this place?" She turned to me.

"One day I was running and saw this path go down. I decided to try it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"And you thought that was a good idea? For all you know this would lead to your death?" Her eyes grew big in shock.

"But it didn't. Look at this place?" I held my arms out wide and spun around. "You can't deny that it isn't one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen?" I challenged her and even she had to admit that even though it was a bit dangerous, it was a beautiful place and it was definitely worth it.

I grabbed a blanket out of my backpack and spread it out on the sand. Alexia curiously looked at what I was doing. When the blanket was ready I sat down on it and shuffled the cooler closer to me.

Alexia followed my lead and sat down next to me as close as she could. She was sitting so close that she almost sat on my lap. When she was seated and I had dragged the cooler a bit closer, I got the food out. A smile instantly broke on Ale's face when she realized I made a picnic.

"You've made a picnic." She said with a voice full of excitement.

"I did." I hummed but immediately corrected myself. "Well not alone. I had help. I know you like your typical Spanish things that I don't know the name of but Maria did so she helped me prepare them and well Mapi and Leila were there too but they were just there to laugh at me and eat our snacks. They were not really that helpful to be honest." I rambled.

Alexia turned my way and placed her lips on mine, successfully shutting me up. After a few moments when she knew I had calmed down she slowly pulled away, looking in my eyes.

"You're cute. Thanks for doing this. I love it." She assured me before she turned back around towards the backpack near her. She grabbed the plates out of it and placed them right next to her.

I needed a few seconds to recover. Alexia grabbed the cooler and stalled the containers with the food on the blanket.

"I wanted to make our first date count." I looked at her while she handed me one of the plates.