Part 76

A/N: first of all, Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a good and happy Christmas. Second of all I'm gonna take a small break to recharge my batteries, have some writing done and do some work that I still have to do. Next year I'll be back with the next chapters. Till then Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Ps if there is anything you like to see in the story let me now and I'll see if I can make it happen.

On the second deck there was a huge jacuzzi that looked like a small pool. The jacuzzi was surrounded by giant cushions in the shape of beds. That's where we were hanging out since we left the port a while ago.

I was laying on one of the beds to the far left while Alexia was spread out over the other three next to me. She was chilling in the sun in her bikini while her hand rested on my stomach, lazily drawing small shapes on it. I was currently indulged in my book I was reading, enjoying the sun, getting a tan in the proces.

I was so invested in my book that I hadn't noticed that Alexia had stopped drawing on my stomach and had crawled over. It wasn't until she squeezed herself under my arm and nestled herself into my side that I shifted my focus from my book to her.

"Hello there?" I chuckled at the brunette.

Her head was layed on my chest and her left arm lazily wrapped around my waist. She started drawing shapes again on my stomach while she tangled her legs with mine.

"Don't mind me." She sighed out in content, closing her eyes.

"Aren't you clingy?" I chuckled.

"Do you not like it?" Her head snapped up, eyes wide open now, looking at me. It was cute how worried she was.

"No no, I love it. You can be as clingy as you like." I leaned in and softly placed my lips on hers.

It was a short but sweet kiss. She snuggled closer to me while I focused back on my book.

"Are you a clingy person?" She suddenly asked. Alexia shifted her head a bit so she could look at me.

"I am. I mean I have my moments but overall yes I guess I am." I smiled while reading my book. Her hand traveled a bit lower on my stomach. She was playing a dangerous game.

"Like?" 

"Like what?" I stopped reading and looked at her confused. 

"Like when are you more clingy?" She looked directly into my eyes, that beautiful smile on her face.

"When I'm tired."

"Are you tired right now?" She asked.

"No." I chuckled.

"That's too bad." She pouted, closing her eyes.

"Why?" I chuckled, furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"I like it when you're clingy." She softly whispered and gently kissed my chest.

For a while we lay there, enjoying the sun and each other's company. There was music playing in the background. Soft chatter was to be heard from our friends around us.

One of my hands had moved from the book that I was holding with both hands to Alexia's hair, gently brushing through her hair.

"So for the date tomorrow, are you going to plan it or do I have to do it?" Alexia wondered, her eyes still closed. She obviously was enjoying my hand in her hair.

"Don't worry about it. I'll arrange everything. You just have to be ready and be your beautiful self." I kissed the top of her head.

"Are you going to tell me what you have in mind?" She opened her eyes so she could look at me.