Part 112

A/N: Happy monday everyone! What a crazy world cup day today... Let's hope the Americans do better tomorow. What do you guys think so far? Anyway, enjoy this light hearted chapter where everything is good in the world for now. Love you guys! 

"Hey Ellie! Wait up!" Marc, the media guy yelled after me when I was about to leave the hotel to get on the bus.

Swiftly I turned around in surprise. I furrowed my eyebrows at the man in confusion and waited for him to catch up with me.

"Hey, what's up Marc?" I asked the approaching head of our media department.

"We wanted to try something new and I think you might be the perfect person for that." Marc grinned at me, spiking my curiosity and making my eyes sparkle at the thought of pranking someone.

"Oh are we gonna prank Kelley?" I asked him all excitedly.

"I heard that!" Kelley walked right past me and punched me on the shoulder. I hissed and frowned at the girl who walked out of the hotel door, laughing.

"No, we're not gonna do that. Maybe another time." He started trailing off and actually thinking of an idea to prank the brunette defender.

"Anyway back to my question. We like to put a mic on you. So we can follow you around on training and actually hear what you and the people around you are saying." Marc explained his plan to me. I listened to it very carefully and really liked it.

"So you guys will hear what I'm saying the whole time?" I clarified with the older guy.

"Yes and the people around you too of course." Marc nodded along to what I had said. My eyes lit up when an idea popped in my head.

"Sweet! I can make Sonnett do and say stupid stuff and get it on camera!" Marc bursted out laughing and placed a hand on my shoulder, trying to calm down while I had a big grin on my face.

"Yes, you can." He laughed and guided me to a small room.

Before I would go to the bus, he would mic me up so they could start filming straight away when I would get off it. The camera would basically follow me around and the mic would pick up what I was saying. This could be very interesting.

"Alright, let's go!" I clapped my hands together, scaring Lindsay in the process and got up to leave the bus.

Through the window I could see Marc standing there with a cameraman right next to him. When we made eye contact, he gave me a thumbs up, indicating that he was recording from now on.

"Let's get this party on the road." I cheered and got off the bus with my backpack on my back like a schoolgirl and my cleats in hand.

"I'm coming up so you better get the party started." I started singing, what I thought was in my head but apparently it was out loud. Nobody batted an eye though, they were quite used to it by now.

We walked straight from the bus out to the field. All the girls placed their belongings down at the benches. Me and Rose were sitting at one of them together.

"Does anyone have tape?" I asked as I was about to put on my cleats. Alex was the first to react. Her face was hilarious though.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" She asked and even though she tried to stay calm it was clear she was panicking.

"Oh no I'm not hurt but then I can tape my eyes open." I sheepishly smiled at the forward.

Alex's mouth fell open before a small glare appeared on her face. Rose snickered next to me and had a hard time not bursting into a fit of laughter. The forward scoffed and scolded me before shaking her head and moving along.