Part 39

I woke up to find alexia still asleep, tangled up in my arms. Her head was laying on my chest. Like she had promised on our first night she would be my shoulder to lean on and she did just that.

After our talk last night, we had dinner and overall had a fun night with all my friends. It was nice to see them all getting along so well with Alexia.

When we all decided that it was time for bed, we went our separate ways but Alexia and I didn't go to sleep right away. Instead we stayed up late talking and laughing about the silliest things.

I was enjoying the moment, more specifically the peace and quiet when my phone went off.

"¡Dios mío, haz que se detenga!" ("My god, make it stop!") She groaned, snuggling even further into me, making me laugh in the proces. I tried to reach over her and grab my phone causing her to be even closer to me then she was before. Successfully grabbing my phone I laughed at her unwillingness to move even one bit.

"I didn't understand a word of what you just said but I'm guessing it has something to do with my phone." I laughed. Alexia didn't respond, she just groaned.

I was about to pick up the phone when it stopped ringing.

"Don't tell me you were late picking up." She mumbled, her face pressed into my neck this time. Her hot breath tickled me.

"Okay then I won't tell you that." I looked sheepishly at her but of course she didn't see that because her head was still firmly placed in my neck. She didn't respond, she simply groaned. Again.

"Who was it anyway?"

"My lawyer." I said, confused. "What does she want so early in the morning?"

Even though she didn't move, this seemed to grab the attention of the Spaniard. Peeking up from my neck.

"Call her back."

"Geez, chill woman. That's the plan." But before I could do that my phone rang again for a second time this morning.

"Hello."

"Good morning Eleanore. I need you and your friend Danielle to come by my office as soon as possible."

"Uhm, yeah sure. We can do that."

"Great, see you in a bit. Bye." And she hung up.

"Well that was weird." I said, confused. Alexia again for what seemed the millionth time this morning just snuggled closer to me desperately trying to block out the sun that was shining through the window.

"You really need curtains." The brunette complained.

"Or I don't and you can just use me to block out the sun." I smirked at the girl who was hiding her smirk against my neck.

"Mmh, maybe I like your idea better. What did she say anyway?" She mumbled into my neck.

"She said for you to get up so I can get ready to meet her at her office." I chuckled at her, earning a groan in return.

"Pretty sure that's not what she said." She sighed.

"Not in those specific words but something along those lines." I smirked

"Fine, but this better be her clearing yours and Danielle's name otherwise she and I are gonna have some problems." She grumbled, getting up from her spot.

I laughed at her frustration. "Clearly you're not a morning person."

"I am. I was just really comfortable." She shot me a wink and went to the bathroom. I swear for a moment I forgot how to breathe. Damn Sonnet and her crazy thoughts. Okay focus Queen she is just your best friend and you have a boyfriend, who you love.