Chapter 2

Izuku is silent, watching Katsuki's reactions carefully. 

"So, you're a stalker. Not only that, but you broke into my house, masturbated on my bed, and say it's all because you love me?" 

its silent again. Izuku bursts out laughing. 

"Oh, that's good. Well, Katsuki Kun," 

Katsuki turns slightly red at the sound of his name leaving Izuku's mouth. 

"I'm gonna see just how much you love me." 

Izuku says the words slowly, punctuating every single one with a soft jab to Katsuki's chest.

He shoves the rag back into his mouth. Katsukis shouts and screams are muffled as Izuku, without looking back, leaves the basement. 

He walks around upstairs before leaving the house, the door shutting closed with a muffled thud.

Katsuki knows this because he can hear every footstep and every open and closing of doors from down in the basement.

Katsuki sobs, his tears falling on the cold concrete floor of the dark basement.

 There is no other sound. He doesn't know how long it's been or how he was able to fall asleep, but when he opens his eyes, someone is being shoved into the basement, falling and crashing down the stairs. 

The girl is screaming and sobbing, clutching her arm in pain that is beginning to turn purple.

The fat tears that roll down her face make it hard for her to scream, her breathing coming out in quick huffs and pants. 

Izuku comes down the stairs like someone who was just about to do laundry like a normal person.

He picks the girl up by her hair, dragging her to a beam made to support the basement ceiling. 

She claws at his arm, leaving ugly red trails in perfect freckled skin, making Katsuki glare slightly.

He ties her up as she continues to struggle, her arms behind her back and around the beam, keeping her trapped.

 Izuku smiles at her but doesn't put a rag in her mouth as she screams so loud the both of them can hear her vocal cords begin to strain.

She sobs uncontrollably, not stopping her screaming and yelling. 

"Someone please! Save me! Hic someone help!" 

Izuku just watches her for a couple seconds, until his eyes catch Katsuki staring.

He grins and turns his head to stare back at him. 

"Goodmorning Katsuki Kun! Sorry, did we wake you up?" 

Katsuki turns red and the girl stares at him, her chest going up and down quickly as she finally stops for a moment to catch her breath. 

She meets his eyes, pleading, begging for him to help her in any way. Katsuki looks down.

Izuku softly laughs and takes the rag out of Katsuki's mouth, throwing it at his feet. The smile is still on his face. 

 "What? You look like you have something to say." 

Katsuki continues to look down, shutting his eyes tightly.

Izuku continues to stare, the smile slowly leaving his face, replaced with a blank expression.

Izuku takes his chin and forces him to look at his face.