Chapter 19

Izuku takes the next turn, the car smoothly moving to follow his direction. 

"Depends. Are you gonna throw up again?" 

Katsuki turns red, and he leans forward, hands gripping the middle place where the cup holders go. His tone is exasperated and flustered. 

"That only happened once! I won't throw up this time!" 

Izuku stops the car in the parking lot of the shopping center for a second time today. He turns to look right at Katsuki, who stares back. 

"I'll think about it ok?" 

Izuku grins and opens his door. 

"Now let's go have fun." 

Katsuki nods, a hopeful gleam in his red eyes. They both get out of the car, their doors slamming shut. They find the bar, a neon sign lighting up at the front of the entrance. There is a line of people waiting to get in, managed by the staff making sure they are all organized. There is a second line of people waiting, much more quickly than the other one. A sign reading 'Express line' lights up above it. 

Izuku grabs Katsuki's hand, and they go behind the big group of people at the front, sneaking in when everyone is busy getting their hand marked for entry. Inside is even more crowded then outside, loud music pumping through speakers that feel all over the place. People are moving against each other to the music, dancing. 

There is a balcony where tables are, and even more outside of the dance floor which is separated by a small decline in the floor. There are flashing lights cutting through fog, which is coming from small machines at each corner of the club. Katsuki grips Izuku's hand, nervously shifting, trying to get rid of his anxious feelings. 

Izuku turns his head to look at him, a worried look on his face. Katsuki grips his hand so hard he feels his fingernails dig small crescents into his skin. Izuku leans closer to him, talking into his ear so Katsuki can hear his voice over the loud area.

"It's ok Katsuki, breath." 

Katsuki stares at him, feeling his chest tightening. Izuku takes a deep breath, his body tensed up. He does the same and copies him as Izuku lets it out and his body relaxes. Katsuki feels the tightening in his chest loosen somewhat. He stops holding Izuku's hand so hard. Izuku still has that expression, his brows slightly furrowed in concern.

"If anyone bothers you, stab them with a fork and we can make room in the basement. These people can't hurt you as long as I'm here."

He smiles, his red eyes shining.

"Yeah, i know."

Katsuki's voice is still kind of shaky, so he clears his throat. Izuku leads him out of the dance floor and onto the place where all the tables and bar are. Katsuki curses himself for making such a big deal out of something so dumb. He should be able to handle this, its just a couple of people, its not that sc-