Chapter 108

They make their way to the main dining room per a maid's instructions. Fizz follows them, running around the hall and sweeping himself under passing servant's feet. This causes most of them to yelp and stumble, trying not to step on him. 

"Why is he so hyper today?" 

Katsuki crouches down quickly as Fizz passes again and scoops him up. That way he can't terrorize all of the people just doing their job. The little black kitty meows loudly and doesn't stop when they get to the big door. Katsuki puts him down right when they are about to get in. 

"Be good or your gonna be in big trouble you little bastard." 

The kitten runs off again. They step into the dining room to everyone already sitting down. Toga is excited, as usual, already talking about the plans for today. 

"We can go shopping! Or- Or the arcade! Or maybe the ocean! The beach! The weather should be nice today!" 

Tomura has his head resting in his hands, covering his eyes as he groans. Dabi smirks at him, leaning back on his chair. The blue haired man looks like shit compared to his brother next to him. 

"Thats what you get for staying up all night playing video games." 

Tomura, his blue hair disheveled and shooting out in tons of directions just groans again.

"Shut the fuck up burnt bitch." 

"What the hell did you jus-" 

"Guys listen to my great ideas!" 

"Toga give me a fucking minute i got a massive headache!" 

"Which is your own fault crusty." 

Izuku sits down next to toga, instantly noticing the two empty seats at the front. Katsuki sits down next to him, and Toga's attention instantly turns to the two of them. 

Her golden eyes shine. She is wearing a baby pink sweater that goes down to her skirt again, this time its black. She has black socks that go up to her thighs. 

Her boots click on the floor as she taps her feet in excitement. Half of her hair is tied up in a ponytail, the rest left down. 

"Did you guys hear my ideas for today?" 

Izuku nods and smiles at her. 

"Something about going to the beach?" 

Toga grins at him, her white teeth gleaming. Dabi leans forward, looking at Izuku. He points his thumb at Tomura, who is still struggling with his never ending headache. 

"I doubt this idiot will be able to go anywhere." 

Tomura seethes, lifting his head up slightly to glare at Dabi. His red eye peaks out from under his hair and he moves his body in one quick motion. He kicks Dabi's chair, sending it reeling back. The other tries to save himself and grip onto the table. 

He fails though. 

The chair bangs loudly onto the floor, Dabi yelling as he goes down with it. He rolls off the chair and lays on the ground, catching his breath. Tomura grins above him. 

"I think that helped with my headache." 

Dabi flips him off.