Chapter 147

Izuku is covered in blood now, shoving the girl's body parts into the garbage bags. He grimaces when he sees the number of blows to her neck, her head barely connected to it. 

He rips it and shoves the head into a garbage bag, continuing with the other parts. He can hear Katsuki upstairs pacing around, probably getting stuff ready for dinner. 

(He is actually nervously thinking about what to say, his face heating up with just the thought of going through with his plan for tonight) 

Izuku figures he should be done with this in about an hour, most of the work done by the blonde upstairs. Fizz watches him from on top of the dryer, his blue eyes glowing. 

The green haired boy puts the last part into the garbage, tying it up and taking off his bloody gloves. He drops them to the ground, making a small slap against the floor. 

He makes his way up the stairs with two garbage bags, dropping them on the floor when he gets upstairs. 

Hes about to walk into the kitchen, but Katsuki races to the doorway, standing so his whole body is covering the space behind him. 

"Don't come into the kitchen until I'm done!" 

Izuku sees how his cheeks are red, a glare set onto the blonde's face. He tries to peek behind him, but Katsuki stands on the tips of his toes, covering more of the doorway.

"You heard me nerd! Fuck off until I'm finished!" 

Izuku groans loudly, leaning back against the wall behind him. He looks at Katsuki, a sad expression on his face. The blonde still doesn't budge, waiting for him to leave. 

"Can i at least have some of the snacks i bought-" 

"All you got was snacks! I saw the bags you little shit! You're lucky i don't kill you right now! Go away!" 

Izuku slumps forward, moving lazily to the bathroom to clean up. 

"Your so mean to me." 

Katsuki watches the door shut and only moves until he hears the shower start. He relaxes and goes back to the counter, continuing to make Katsudon.

He isn't nervous. Nothing about this makes him nervous. Hes got this. It's just like any other dinner.

Except he'll finally get his answer. 

Sure, all the other times Izuku has avoided saying anything outright about how he feels about Katsuki, that much is obvious. But it's not like Izuku hates him or anything, they're friends. 

So maybe he has a chance to be more than that. 

And that thought definitely does not make Katsuki feel nervous. 

Nope.

He gets the katsudon all platted up and puts it on the table, finishing up the dishes in the sink before sitting down and waiting. 

He put his hands on the table, picking at them to pass the time. He always hated how sweaty his hands were, and he hates it even more right now since this stupid feeling makes them even worse. 

What is he even supposed to say? 

How is he going to bring it up? 

It feels way too fast when he hears the shower stop and Izuku step out. The green haired boy doesn't peek when he passes the kitchen to get to the stairs, which Katsuki is grateful for. 

So he just sits there and waits until Izuku comes back down the stairs, his hair dry and a big smile on his face. 

He opens his mouth to say something but sees the katsudon on the table. Katsuki anxiously waits for him to do something, but the green haired boy just stares.