Chapter 69

My name is Akiko Ayumi. I'm in love with a boy. Hes popular, smart, kind, and sweet. He is absolutely perfect. 

But the problem is, I'm too shy to tell him how i feel. I want nothing more than to go up to him and tell him how I feel. I see him every day and he seems to never notice I'm there. But that doesn't matter to me. As long as i can see him, i don't care about anything else. 

Today, he isn't here.

 Again. 

'I feel like I'm going crazy not being able to see him. Hes the only thing i can look forward to and he's not even here.' 

Akiko would normally go over to Izuku's house and see if she can spot him, but ever since he got a roommate, things have been difficult. 

Shes seen him, that blonde kid. Hes the loser that always sits in the corner glaring at anyone that comes too close. She sees him taking out the trash, and even walking with Izuku. 

How come a freak like that gets to have what Akiko wants? She always gets what she wants, no matter what it is. 

Her father happens to be a big part of a major company, so she's used to the spoils of being rich. 

Shes smart, the top of her class! And she's pretty popular with her peers, just like Izuku! 

Shes got the whole package so why isn't Izuku head over heels in love with her? There are a lot of different people she could be with so Izuku should feel lucky she chose him out of all the others. But that is also the major reason why that dumb blonde is in her way. 

If he caught her following the freckled boy home or watching him, then he could tell Izuku. It wouldn't matter that he would have no proof, all it took was him saying something! 

Obviously if they live together, they're close, probably good friends. 

He doesn't deserve it. 

Just until a couple of months ago this kid was the class loser, someone to stay away from. Now he's the one keeping her away from her true love. 

She looks behind her and watches the boy scribbling on his assignments diligently, completely focused. 

She'll just have to ask where Izuku is. It isn't that hard, she's just a concerned classmate, nothing suspicious. She grips her uniform skirt and takes a deep breath. 

'Relax. It's not that hard. Just go over there and ask.' 

She stands up from her seat and walks over to the loser in bold strides. He looks up only when she's right in front of him. She smiles at him, which gets her a glare in return. 

"Who the fuck are you? Get away from me extra." 

Her hand balls into fists but she releases them, continuing to smile. 

"Sorry for bothering you. I'm Akiko and i was just wondering if you knew why Midoriya is missing so much school?"