Chapter 9

"In a place where no one could find me. Why do you like cooking?" 

"Cause its fucking awesome!? It's so fucking badass how the pros can make the best stuff you've ever tasted. My dad used to cook all the time and taught me some stuff. Why do you like that hero card thing?"   

"I used to watch the show a lot when i was little. Fall or winter?" 

"Fall. Writing or reading." 

"Writing. Do you like the rain?" 

"Kinda, its nice. Do you like your mom or dad more." 

"My mom. Do you like hiking." 

"Yeah, you like sports?" 

"Some of them. Why do you like hiking?" 

"I like being outside when it feels like its just me. When did you move?" 

"When i was around middle school. What do you do to pass time." 

"Listen to music. You?" 

"Watch T.V. Why is your favorite color orange?" 

"Reminds me of the sun. Why is yours green?" 

"My eyes." 

Izuku stretches his arms up and his legs push forward slightly. 

"Thats the limit." 

Katsuki nods, folding his arms, scooting himself closer to the table. 

"Hmm." 

Katsuki stands and grabs the dishes. 

"I'll put the leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry again." 

Izuku also stands up, putting his own dishes in the sink. 

"Thanks. I have to go out for a bit, but don't wait up for me. You can always eat dinner without me anyway and you probably won't leave the house so i got nothing to worry about. See ya!" 

Izuku walks off and goes to the door. Katsuki's eyes widen and his heart rate picks up. 

"Wait, where are you going?!-" 

The door shuts before Katsuki gets there in time. He stares at it in shock. 

"What the hell just happened?... Why did he leave? And he didn't even tell me where he was going..." 

The girl flashes into Katsuki's mind. 

"W-Why are you doing this?! I-I d-didn't do anything to you! I thought y-you cared a-about me you c-crazy b-bastard!" 

Katsuki looks at the ground, his brows furrowing in anger and concentration. 

"What if he's going on a date...? Right after having lunch with me?! N-no he wouldn't... Damnit!" 

Katsuki stomps up the stairs after cleaning all the dirty dishes and starts angrily folding the laundry. 

"Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!" 

Meanwhile, Izuku is in a small cafe. It has a modern look, with white marble tables that have two chairs on opposite sides of each other. There are big windows that let the natural sunlight do most of the lighting for the place. It has this sort of couple first date vibe, and Izuku thinks it would be nice to come here with someone he actually thinks will enjoy it more than him.

 (A certain blond crosses his mind only for a brief moment) 

Sadly, the person he is with does nothing but annoy the hell out of him. 

'Someone please shut this bitch up.' 

He doesn't really remember where he met her or when. He knows it was at school, but he guesses that doesn't really count when they are supposed to be introducing how they know each other. It has to be deeper, which again is an annoying thought.