Chapter 64

Izuku turns over the sentence in his head. 

"Thanks. I'll work on that." 

"You better! It's been so long since we've talked Izu, I feel like i haven't seen you in forever." 

"It has been a couple of years." 

slight guilt worms its way into his gut, and he feels his grip tighten around his phone. 

"Hey. Maybe I'll go over." 

Suprise coats Toga's voice. 

"What?! Izu-" 

"You said i shouldn't let him control me, right? So, going over there and clearing things up might help you know? Plus, i miss seeing everyone's gross faces." 

"You're the one with the gross face! But you don't have to force yourself, ok? I want you to come home because you're ready, even when it's just a visit." 

Izuku hums. 

"I know. I'll bring him along too-" 

"AWWW, I GET TO MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND? -" 

"He is not my-" 

The floor creaks behind him and he turns his head. Katsuki is standing there, his head peeking out of the opening from the hallway into the living room. The rest of his body is covered behind the wall. 

His eyes shine in the dark, zoning in on Izuku, then on the phone in his hands. It's quiet, and there is a heaviness in the air, though Izuku doesn't know why. Crickets sound outside of the window, their calls background noise to this deafening silence. 

There is a certain look in his eyes, something possessive and grim. His hair is still messy, probably from turning around in bed for so long, and his skin, so smooth and pale, seems ghostly white in the moment. 

Finally, Katsuki speaks. 

"Who's that on the phone?" 

Even when he says it so quietly and blank, there is an edge of anger in his voice. 

"Izu?" 

Toga's voice from the phone seems so loud, too loud and Izuku almost laughs. 

What in the hell is happening right now? 

Katsuki eyes the glowing screen of the phone, still not coming out of his hiding spot. Izuku finds that funny too. He looks so much like a- 

"Izuku are you there? Hey! Its rude to keep a lady such as myself waiting you know!" 

He wishes she would stop talking, he loves her but right now is not the time- 

"And this whole time i thought you loved meeeeee, Izuuuuuuuuu answer alreadyyyy!" 

Hes so going to kill her. 

Katsuki hasn't stopped looking at him, his red eyes taking in every part of Izuku. 

"Who is that."

Seeing Katsuki like this is definitely a new experience, but it's not something he's opposed to every now and again. Though right now, he feels like if he keeps stalling, he's gonna get stabbed.

"My-"

"Are you doing that stuff again...?"

Izuku stops talking, instead looking at Katsuki as he puts his words together.

"That shit you did with that one girl, and that Uraraka one, are you doing it with other girls now too? Who knows how many girls you've... Done things with, said things to, must be a lot. But you said you wouldn't do anything like that. You promised. You said that you wouldn't kiss or sleep with anyone else but your still saying stuff... Doesn't that still count...?"