Chapter 133

Toga shows Katsuki her closet excitedly, pulling him in. Its huge, with tons of clothes as far as he can see. 

She reaches into a dresser next to the closet door and opens one of the drawers. 

She pulls out a ton of face masks and nail polish. Twice chugs his beer with a satisfied sigh and leans back. 

It feels like forever until they get to the room. They are finally able to put it down long enough to catch their breath. Izuku makes sure the painting is ok, bending down to fix the white sheet. 

Tomura looks around the room better this time. He is quiet for a while, staring at the one with him and Izuku. 

He hears them from outside of the door. A little boy is screaming as the older man brings his fist down again and again. 

Tomura, scared and naive, just stands there on the other side of the door. It goes on for a while before the boy is running out of the room. Tomura chases after him, but the other doesn't seem to notice. 

He runs all the way out the front door and down the stairs, hiding in one of the corners. He has his arms wrapped around his legs, crying softly. 

Tomura hesitates, not really knowing what to do in this situation. So, he just goes over and sits next to him. Once he sits down, he reaches a hand out. 

"Are you ok?-" 

"Don't touch me!" 

His hand is slapped away loudly, the small boy breathing heavily. His eyes are red with tears, and he looks scared out of his mind. 

Tomura stares at him, eyes wide. The little boy shakes and whimpers, fresh tears going down his face. He puts his head down on his legs, his crying muffled. 

Tomura sits next to him, his hand still in the air. He grimaces and puts it down on the ground. They sit there for a while. The boys crying dies down and that's the moment Tomura decides to speak. 

"...What's your name?" 

The boy sniffs, hiccupping. His face is still buried in his arms. 

"I-Izuku." 

Tomura nods, leaning more against the wall. His legs are splaying out. 

"My name is Tomura." 

The little boy finally looks up from his arms, his green eyes staring at him. 

"Tomura." 

He nods. The little boy mumbles his name out a couple of times, as if trying to get used to it. 

"Why was he hitting you?" 

The little boy looks up at him again, and then down to the floor. He looks like he's going to start crying again and Tomura regrets asking. 

"I-I asked one of the maids to let me out of the room. And now she's probably g-going to get hurt..." 

More tears. 

"I-its all my fault..." 

Tomura is silent, looking at the clouds in the sky. 

"Why aren't you allowed out?"

"Everyone says I'm sick. But i feel b-better now..." 

Tomura looks back at him. 

"I used to be sick too." 

The little boy's eyes widen, curiosity clear on his face. 

"Really?" 

Tomura nods. 

"I used to itch a lot. So much i thought i was going to die. The itching isn't so bad now." 

"How did you stop itching so much?" 

Tomura stares into his wide eyes that shine with childlike wonder. His mouth twists into a slight frown and he looks away again. 

"You're not sick anymore, right? So, there's no point in knowing." 

The little boy hums, thinking. Then he nods, a big smile on his face. 

"Your right!" 

The boy hesitates before speaking again. His face is still red with the tear tracks from earlier. 

" If you're living here now, does that mean your my new big brother?" 

Tomura laughs, raising a brow. 

"Why would i be your new big brother?" 

Izuku's face turns even more red, and he stammers out a sentence. 

"W-Well Toga is my new sister, and Dabi is my other new brother. A-and..." 

Izuku points to their shoes. 

"We both have red. So, we must be brothers." 

Tomuras eyes trail down to their shoes. They are both the color red. He smiles, but it comes out more like a grimace. 

"You have a point. Ok, I'll be your new big brother." 

Izuku grins at him, standing up suddenly. 

"Yay! Come with me! Now that you're my big brother, I'll show you my favorite spot!" 

From that day forward he put his all into convincing Hisashi to let Izuku out of his room. Eventually he did and Izuku was allowed to play with all of them for as long as he wanted. 

Tomura finally got his new family. 

"Tomura? Hellooooo!" 

Tomura jumps slightly, turning to look at Izuku. The freckled boy sighs, a look of concern of his face. 

"Are you ok? You've been staring at that portrait for at least 10 minutes." 

Tomuras shoulders slump and he turns on his heel. 

"Are we done here? I'm fucking falling asleep standing up." 

Izuku smiles at him and follows at his side. Before they leave the room, he takes one last look at the portrait Tomura was staring at.