Chapter 102

Izuku and Katsuki are about to say something that would make the whole thing escalate even more, mouths already opened. They are stopped when inko softly clears her throat. Everyone turns to look at her, even her intimidating husband. 

"Please let us have a peaceful dinner. Izuku is home now, there is no use in bringing up the past." 

She turns to Izuku and smiles at him, her green eyes gleaming. 

"Isn't that right Izuku." 

Izuku's eyes linger on her for a couple of seconds before he slowly nods. Hisashi huffs and claps his hands loudly. 

"Bring the food!" 

At an instant, servants open the big door and flood into the room. They are carrying trays of food carefully, their walking brisk. They get in between the chairs to gently place the trays. The food is hot, and the steam rises from them. The delicious smell wafts up to everyone's noses. 

 Katsuki watches them put all of the food down with hide eyes, his stomach grumbling. Izuku gives him a soft smile and leans down to whisper in his ear. 

"If you want i can ask Kurogiri to give you the recipes for some of these. Then we can have them at home." 

Katsuki grins at him. 

"Really? -" 

"Izuku, i had Kurogiri make all of your favorites!" 

Inko brings her hands together in a soft clap, tilting her head with that smile still on her face. She gives Katsuki a cold look. 

Izuku straightens up and nods at her. 

"Thank you." 

Twice is there too, putting some plates in front of Toga. She hurriedly puts her hand to his ear, whispering to him. His eyes widen and he glances at Hisashi and then Izuku. He mutters a quiet, 

"You shouldn't say stuff like that Toga." 

"Tell me more about that bastard later." 

Inko's smile is now directed at Katsuki. He can see its fake, the dislike hidden behind it. The servants are done putting down all of the food, the table now covered in plates. They bow at the same time and leave, the huge door shutting as quietly as possible behind them. Toga waves at twice who waves back and then flips her off. 

"You must know that my poor Izuku is not very good in the kitchen. It was one of the things i was mostly worried about when he left! I know, since you have been living with him, that you two probably haven't had a homecooked meal in a long time!" 

She puts her hand to her mouth and laughs. Katsuki forces a smile on his face, though he doesn't really try to hide his smugness. 

"Actually, i cook for Izuku when we're home. Of course, I'm not as good whoever cooked this,"

Izuku joins the conversation, nudging Katsuki's shoulder with his own. He smiles, the pressure from before seeming to leave his body. 

"What he wants to say is that he's on par with Kurogiri. He makes the best food it's a shame you all won't be able to try it."