Chapter 111

Izuku sighs, sitting on one of the towels. He feels himself sink into the sand and supports himself with his arms. Dabi ends up sitting next to him. He glances at him, raising an eyebrow. 

"I thought you were getting in?" 

Dabi scans the beach, humming. He locks on something, taking off his sunglasses and tossing them onto the towel in one fluid motion. 

"I got a better idea." 

A group of girl's wave at them, gesturing to a volleyball. Dabi stands up and gives Tomura and Izuku a thumbs up.

"Have fun sitting here little brothers." 

They watch him go, a dead look in their eyes. He is already gaining a flock of followers. They mutter to each other, still watching him. 

"I hope he falls into the ocean and never reaches the surface." 

Izuku nods. His eyes land on Katsuki and Toga, still swimming wildly in the water. Toga is laughing hard as Katsuki tries to float but only ends up sinking and drowning over and over. 

Izuku can hear Tomura's video game, the blasting of guns and lasers. Hes relaxed, watching everything around him. 

"Are you doing ok." 

Tomura says the sentence more as a statement then an actual question, eyes still focused on the tiny screen in his hands. Izuku looks at him though, tilting his head. 

"Yeah? Why?" 

More gun shots and laser noises. Tomuras hands move across the controllers easily, his eyes darting from different parts of the screen. 

"I figured something happened. We all thought we would never see you again." 

Izuku looks back at the ocean, watching the waves. He hears someone laughing close to them. 

"It's not really that important. It should die down by the time me and Katsuki go back." 

Tomuras red eyes flicker up to look at him only for a second. Then they are back to the screen. His face gives nothing away, schooled into a neutral expression. 

"You know you'll always have us. You don't need to rely on some random supporting character all the time when you have your real party here." 

Izuku stares at him, the other ignoring him. Izuku remembers a time when Tomura would throw the biggest fights with his father, either about wanting or not getting something. Him and Izuku never got along when they were younger. 

But eventually they warmed up to each other. Tomura had broken away from his father's path for him, deciding to do what he wanted. Now look at him, trying to offer his support to Izuku. 

Izuku gives him a smug look, laughing slightly. 

"Is the Tomura Shigaraki trying to show that he cares about me right now?" 

The blue haired man glares at him, his mouth twisted in a frown. 

"Gross. Shut the hell up idiot." 

Katsuki moves his arms and legs in quick strokes, trying to catch up to toga. The two are racing, trying to see who can get the farthest from the beach. He feels water get into his mouth and almost dies.

Toga is still swimming, and he sees her blonde hair spreading out around her. He goes faster, the water splashing loudly.