Chapter 132

It was his fault. 

He hated his family. 

Everything about them. 

He wanted a fresh start. 

Not like he had a choice; he was too angry to fully realize his actions. 

But when he did, he didn't regret it. 

They deserved what they got. 

The police said that the fire was so bad, everyone turned to ashes almost right away. 

But that wasn't true. 

He knows this because he was there, watching them scream and burn. 

He felt his angry tears rush down his face and evaporate because of the heat, his eyes drying. 

He was going to get that new start. 

The painting is covered up before anyone else can look at it. Inko makes sure its carefully covered before looking at Tomura and Izuku. 

"Can you two put this in the portrait room for me?" 

Even when she frames it as a question everyone knows she would lose it if they declined. Izuku looks at Katsuki. Toga notices and grins, hugging Katsuki's shoulders. 

"Don't worry Izu! I'll take care of Katsuki until your back!" 

Katsuki glares at her without any real anger, his tie gone. He took it off the first chance he got. Dabi nods, leaning on toga. He looks at Tomura, who's face has a displeased glare. 

"You better hurry up or all your snacks will be gone crusty." 

Tomura flips him off and grumbles some insults back, going to one side of the painting. Izuku quickly follows, going to the other side. Inko walks out of the room, the other two trying to not drop the painting. They all split ways, Tomura and Izuku going to the left and everyone else to the right. 

"Lift it higher at your end." 

"Got it." 

Izuku does so, his shoulders tensing as he fixes his grip on the bottom of the canvas. It's pretty heavy, the normal canvas now fitted with its own gold frame. Inko has a certain way of doing these things, which does not include fitting it in a frame after its moved to the portrait room. 

They walk past maids and servants going about their jobs, fast paced and swift. 

"Welcome to my room!" 

Toga slams the door open, sweeping her hand out in an exaggerated motion. Katsuki and Twice step in, Dabi leaving all of them to go do some more training. Togas room is a lot bigger than all the bedrooms he's seen so far. 

She has a huge bed in one of the corners of the room, with the softest comforters and pillows ever. She has a light pink rug on the floor in the middle, a big mirror with lights around it next to her closet. 

She has two dressers put next to each other by the door, a vanity next them. There is a bulletin board at the desk next to the closet with tons of different pictures and notes. 

There is a T.V on the wall facing her bed, the remote somewhere in the mess of blankets. Twice makes himself comfortable right when he gets in the room, plopping onto the bed. He reaches under it, pulling out a grey mini fridge. 

The fridge has tape on the front with the words 'Twice's secret beer stash' in thick black marker. He takes out a beer and slides the fridge under the bed again.