Chapter 117

Ok. 

He has been standing at this fucking door for ten whole minutes. Thats ten minutes wasted on this bullshit. 

So, what does he do? 

He kicks the hell out of it. 

"IZUKU SENT ME! OPEN THIS SHITTY ASS DOOR!" 

His foot rams into it over and over, and if he could blow it up, he would in a heartbeat. He isn't going to give up until some extra opens this door. He goes at it for another five minutes, not even making a dent into the expensive monster. 

Right when he's going to go for another kick, the door rumbles slightly. He steps back as it opens up, four servants pulling it open. In the opening, a tall man stands with his hands on his hips. 

He is wearing a black kitchen uniform, though clearly fancier than what everyone else is wearing. There are people walking around quickly, yelling orders and instructions. The atmosphere is busy, and he even sees fire erupt from one of the stoves. 

There is the small of food, the sound of boiling and rushing water, so many things going on it makes his mind fuzzy. He loves the feeling of being in such an environment. The man standing in the doorway doesn't look too pleased though. 

"Who are you and why are you banging on my door." 

The man has dark purple hair that is styled upwards around his face. His bright yellow eyes are looking impatiently at him. Katsuki takes a couple of steps toward him, his red eyes shining. 

"Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku sent me here, said i would have fun. Also said to say hi to someone named Kurogiri." 

The man looks down at him, a thoughtful expression on his face. 

"I see. You're the one toga was talking about."

Katsuki huffs out a laugh. Of course, Toga has told everyone everything about him. 

"What did she say?" 

Once Katsuki is out of the doorway, the man signals the servants to close the door again. They do so. 

"That you were the one making Izuku's food." 

The man folds his arms, a small smile on his face. It looks anything but friendly. 

"I'm Kurogiri. The head chef. I'm in charge of everything and anything food related in this house. It may not seem like a big deal to someone like you, but i have been with this family for a long time. Even watched everyone grow up. So, when i hear some random person is taking my job, i can become a little protective." 

Katsuki glares up at him, a grin forming on his face. He raises a brow at Kurogiri. 

"I get it. So what? You want me to stop making the nerd his food? Scared he might like it more?" 

Kurogiri stares at him, the smile off of his face. The people busy working in the kitchen are not bothered at all by the scene, almost like it happens all of the time. 

"I take great pride in being the one raising these children. Be careful with what you say next." 

Izuku was right. 

He is going to have a great time here.