Chapter 7

Being as quiet as possible, he goes downstairs to the kitchen and watches Katsuki from the doorway.  He leans on it, comfortable. Katsuki is chopping up vegetables on a chopping board next to a boiling pot, humming something to himself.

 Katsuki puts the vegetables in the pot and starts to softly stir it. He starts to mumble to himself; the thoughts being said clearly not meant for someone else's ears other than Katsuki's. 

"Gotta make sure his curry is the fucking best, of course its gonna because I'm the one making it but still! My endless cooking classes have trained me for this moment! Then Midoriya will be so fucking amazed that he'll have to admit I'm the best cook he's ever had! Then, well d-date and-" 

Katsuki groans, the tips of his ears red as he stirs the pot more vigorously. He starts to season it. 

"Am i even good at... t-that? fuck, its ok, your good at everything. Your Katsuki fucking Bakugo!" 

Izuku grins as katsuki continues, and he sneaks up on him. Katsuki is washing a wooden spatula, and Izuku puts both of his arms on either side of him, his mouth close to his ear. Katsuki jumps, startled. 

"W-When did you get in here? Lunch isn't ready yet so your gonna have to wait-" 

Izuku grabs his chin and turns his head, getting close to his lips. 

"Curry sounds good." 

Izuku's grin widens as katsuki stares at him, flustered and red. 

"If you make this the best curry I've ever had, I might give you another reward." 

Izuku pulls away, walking to the kitchen opening, going to leave. 

"Good luck"

Izuku says it in a sing song tone and walks out. Katsuki is left there as red as a tomato. Izuku goes down into the basement and grabs some trash bags. He starts to cut the girl into pieces after covering his clothes and face with plastic covering and putting on gloves. 

He shoves the pieces into the trash bags and tying them up. An hour passes and Izuku is almost done cleaning the blood spot and vomit on the concrete floor. While he is doing that, katsuki is setting the table. 

"Lunch is ready Midoriya!" 

Izuku shouts back an answer. 

"I'll be there in a minute!"  

Izuku takes off the plastic coverings and puts them in a separate trash bag to throw out later. He goes upstairs into the kitchen to find katsuki sitting at the table, waiting. 

Katsuki nervously watches Izuku sit down at the table and takes a spoonful into his mouth. Izuku watches him do so and only after katsuki swallowed it down did Izuku take a spoonful himself. Katsuki continues to eat, glancing at Izuku. 

"Do you... Do you like it...?"

Izuku looks at katsuki for a second, then quickly eats the rest.

"Nope. I did not."

Katsuki watches as Izuku gets a second serving.

"Bullshit-" 

"Do you wanna play a game?"

Izuku looks at katsuki questioningly.

"What game?"

Katsuki looks at the table.

"Well.... Maybe 21 questions?"